Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Hoping for some more surprises for the rest of the year, but at minimum getting a pair of these and jams.

I was so pumped up on these and they seemed so far out earlier this year. Now, with white/red 11 low the next week and a possible early drop on metallic 5 I'm not even sure about grabbing 2.. May just get A pair. JB going hard this year..

I miss the days of Jordan's sitting and going on discounts 
laugh.gif

I'm really excited for these next week. Just hope it's not a Sadderday for me.

I've wanted a pair of these since the first retro. I remember a guy in our bowling league at the time (yes bowling I know but we did win state title for our division) wore them every week. That was back when I first started to notice shoes.

makes no sense that, that idea of them only being US would come across your head
Charmed by your politeness my good sir.

may I point out, that having checked with NDC in my region, it seems unlikely they will be released here. Further, I have been constantly checking the UK NDC, and the Flu games are not on the launch calendar as of yet. 

Therefore, if you would kindly remove 'your head' from the dark orifice from which you defecate from, and try to look past the boundaries you have set upon yourself, then you may realise that there actually may be some validity in my query. 

However, if you have any beneficial information or advice, enveloped in positivity (not negativity), I will be grateful if you could share the same, in order for me to circumvent the risky, murky ocean that is the reseller market.

Thank you.

makes no sense that, that idea of them only being US would come across your head

may I point out, that having checked with NDC in my region, it seems unlikely they will be released here. Further, I have been constantly checking the UK NDC, and the Flu games are not on the launch calendar as of yet. 

Therefore, if you would kindly remove 'your head' from the dark orifice from which you defecate from, and try to look past the boundaries you have set upon yourself, then you may realise that there actually may be some validity in my query. 
However, if you have any beneficial information or advice, enveloped in positivity (not negativity), I will be grateful if you could share the same, in order for me to circumvent the risky, murky ocean that is the reseller market.

Thank you.
not reading that. was a dumb question. these will be a bigger release than masters and frenchies. obviously will release everywhere.

Thank you.

Pmp you my homie but

[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

View media item 2036284

Back
Top Bottom