Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Gonna have to skip this release 
tired.gif

this is another grape 5 release all over again may super hype release tons of pairs people paying pre order 300 plus then everyone eats

Heck I bet "Richards" sporting goods will have em.
You think these will be like grape 5 ?? I remember that there were tons of pairs. Lets hope so my friend im hoping

not around my way 3 pairs of french blues last mnth only 9ppl showed up for pairs!!
Was it first come first serve and no one showed up?? Or perhaps they won raffles at stores closer to their homes and did not show?

Last edited:
So.. If I wear size 9 on Air Jordan 1's and Air Jordan 10's, should I go for the same size in 12's?

this is another grape 5 release all over again may super hype release tons of pairs people paying pre order 300 plus then everyone eats

Heck I bet "Richards" sporting goods will have em.
doubt it. I don't think they've sold out of there since being "remastered". I haven't payed a whole lot of attention though maybe I'm wrong
nerd.gif

Am I the only person that pictured Sak being a 17 year old skinny, nerdy, white kid with glasses ( not that there's anything wrong with that)?

Am I the only person that pictured Sak being a 17 year old skinny, nerdy, white kid with glasses ( not that there's anything wrong with that)?
He's 20, with dreads and he's all of 5 foot 7.

So, minus the white part and glasses you are spot on.

Normally I wouldn't, but Sak is a special case as we all know. Not to mention when I read something I try and match at least a voice with the post. Maybe that's just me pot-na

Last edited:

My man sak with the steve harvey wedding collection 
pimp.gif

I am nerdy and I do wear glasses. So two out of five isn't bad. To be honest most of the time I'm trolling with those winning post. If I want something bad enough I'll go out and work for it.

Just pre ordered a pair, paid more than I wanted to.
It's alright, at least I can relax a little now.
Besides these, the 5's, 9's, 3's, & 11's I really don't think there's another Retro I want this year.

That's it huh? :rofl:  

Well yeah, 4 pairs over 6 1/2 months isn't bad.
About a $1,000 for the rest of the year on shoes.
If I accomplish what I've listed that puts me at 100% of buying the shoes I really wanted this year.
(Cement 4's, Masters, French Blues, & Flu Games are already out the way.)

Well yeah, 4 pairs over 6 1/2 months isn't bad.
About a $1,000 for the rest of the year on shoes.
If I accomplish what I've listed that puts me at 100% of buying the shoes I really wanted this year.
(Cement 4's, Masters, French Blues, & Flu Games are already out the way.)
Sounds about like me, except throw in the Alternate 89's, Just Don 2, Wings, and New York's.
I have all on your list plus some like the Melo 12's, The 6's that come out this weekend, the Red 12's, and some more releases. Yeah JB is getting my money. I might need to go to counseling lol [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom