Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Charmed by your politeness my good sir.
may I point out, that having checked with NDC in my region, it seems unlikely they will be released here. Further, I have been constantly checking the UK NDC, and the Flu games are not on the launch calendar as of yet. 

Therefore, if you would kindly remove 'your head' from the dark orifice from which you defecate from, and try to look past the boundaries you have set upon yourself, then you may realise that there actually may be some validity in my query. 
However, if you have any beneficial information or advice, enveloped in positivity (not negativity), I will be grateful if you could share the same, in order for me to circumvent the risky, murky ocean that is the reseller market.

Thank you.

Pmp you my homie but

[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

View media item 2036284

View media item 2036304

Last edited:
Fam said dark orifice
roll.gif
we must always try to be polite to one another. progress is usually faster that way.
pimp.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I came in here read dudes reply

My face went from [emoji]128522[/emoji] to [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji]?

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I came in here read dudes reply

My face went from [emoji]128522[/emoji] to [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji]?
My reply, or his?

I'm sorry if i've spoilt the vibe. just focused on getting my kicks, thats all.

Do you have an Idea if they will launch globally, on the same date, or is it a month later etc.. any info? I'm not really clued up on release cycles and whatnot, to be honest.

if you can point me in the right direction, I'll appreciate it.

My reply, or his?

I'm sorry if i've spoilt the vibe. just focused on getting my kicks, thats all.

Do you have an Idea if they will launch globally, on the same date, or is it a month later etc.. any info? I'm not really clued up on release cycles and whatnot, to be honest.
if you can point me in the right direction, I'll appreciate it.

:lol: Yours

But I respect you being anal and just wanting to get straight to the point.

Kind of early now to tell still got this Saturday to get past. More release info should come early next week

laugh.gif
Yours

But I respect you being anal and just wanting to get straight to the point.

Kind of early now to tell still got this Saturday to get past. More release info should come early next week
lol 'being anal' [emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji] Touche!

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] (about saturday)

Is it me or the red on the 2016 [emoji]129300[/emoji] Someone help me out here.....

Honestly I'm just going to restore / sole swap my bred 12s from 2003 and keep them pushing

Leather Uppers are tough as nails, jumpman tabs are solid, air units spongy and strong etc etc

Last edited:
Will be trying for a pair next weekend but if they don't meet my expectations in hand they will be returned.

I work hard for my money and if I don't feel I'm getting value for what is spent I'm going to do something about it. In this case if that means go without so be it. I know I can track down an older pair but I just don't trust older pairs after so long. $190+ is a lot for a pair of shoes being realistic. Even more farfetched when I'm sure many of us already own more than 30 pairs of sneakers anyway. I returned the 72-10's after getting them on an Eastbay restock because I wasn't happy with them in hand. Tried to pass them along on here for cost but folks was hitting the PM wanting them for sub-retail or at what would be a loss on my end.

As my grandma would say....business is business.

Last edited:
Yea glue stains are horrible... Discoloring on midsole, etc. They are put together very poorly.
is the discoloring on the midsole on most pairs?? Is this the defect that vamp spoke about a few weeks bck? Man hope i get a good pair lol

Hypothetically one would only need 1 pair of each 12 since they last forever, right? Except these don't seem to be on par with older versions.. Ugh, JB has too many releases I want too close together.

Maybe my eyes aren't as good as you all but I'm not seeing the issue with that pair posted on the last page.

Back
Top Bottom