Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Ordered from ISS, sold an extra pair of Cement 4's so I could care less about the prices. I'm not even going to waste my time with these raffles. It's a lost cause and I'm not winning lol. I'll be on the road Memorial Day weekend an unable to pick em up anyways. Hopefully they come in next week.

I'm sure we'll see it after this weekend's releases.

The swoosh-less lows weren't put up on SNKRS app until yesterday.

2qnzceo.jpg

Last edited:
getting these resell or not...if i pay resell..then whatever..this my last shoe till the space jams anyways

Trying to decide between the Flu Games and the MC 3.0s... I sold my 1.0s months ago and I am finding it hard to buy a shoe that I have had already. But I will wear the MCs tons more than the Flu Games... HELP!

I was back in on these, but might have to miss out anyway. Some idiot truck driver knocked a bridge down and jacked up the whole city's traffic for the foreseeable future. I relied on a smooth commute to make my raffle rounds after work.

Been chilling since the French Blues... 2 pairs minimum at least. Got trade baits just in case I strike out.

Trying to decide between the Flu Games and the MC 3.0s... I sold my 1.0s months ago and I am finding it hard to buy a shoe that I have had already. But I will wear the MCs tons more than the Flu Games... HELP!

Flu games. there will be other mc racers releasing annually, while the same can't be said for the flu games.

Back
Top Bottom