Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Champs "Flu Game" locator map
241wbd4.jpg

FTA "Flu Game" locator map
16ab1ub.jpg

FTL "Flu Game" locator map
2zyzcr8.jpg

Last edited:
Fellas I've never done a raffle before. How do they work? I gotta have these...
1. Go to store

2. Get raffle ticket

3. Take an L

Seriously though, just go to the store at whatever time they are holding the raffle and get a ticket. They'll tell you when they're calling the winners.

Last edited:
These will not be hard to get. No gr was hard to get this year
i dont think these will be hard to get either but i will put the footwork in to secure a pair. need these

i feel like these will restock a couple times 

Last edited:
i dont think these will be hard to get either but i will put the footwork in to secure a pair. need these

i feel like these will restock a couple times 
hope ur rite bro!!! I missed out on $260 preorder so i hv to hit the raffles hard!!! Jus hoping for 1 pair!!!

After seeing that map and seeing the garbage FA is getting them, i see why dude at the good FA said they shouldnt be hard to get... I see raffle runs in my future

I usually win 4 raffles on all gr's because i put in the footwork (size 11.5).. Im hoping the same for these because i would seriously buy 3 pairs for the collection

There's always people that miss out on GRs. But I believe they just didn't put in the work. But maybe they did iono. Me personally have never missed a GR. LIMTED GR or limited period is another story LOL...

I usually win 4 raffles on all gr's because i put in the footwork (size 11.5).. Im hoping the same for these because i would seriously buy 3 pairs for the collection

To old and or have other things to do than put in multiple hours of driving to give someone 200 plus dollars

I will enter 2 stores and pick up my guarantee tix Monday morning. Can't do these things unless I'm on the clock and getting paid.

No shade to those who put in hours of work. I just can't any more maybe younger me. 2 stores Max is my limit near the job.

Only more stores of my girl wanna pair. Space jams and triple blacks of ultra boost is all she wants. So that's not horrible.

A lot of people missed out on masters and some also missed out on french blues

Did any of the regulars in here miss out
Or dude with post count of like 5 asking for a oop. Sometimes I feel they be speaking for someone else like a friend that missed out and or trying to get more pairs to flip.

To old and or have other things to do than put in multiple hours of driving to give someone 200 plus dollars

I will enter 2 stores and pick up my guarantee tix Monday morning. Can't do these things unless I'm on the clock and getting paid.

No shade to those who put in hours of work. I just can't any more maybe younger me. 2 stores Max is my limit near the job.

Only more stores of my girl wanna pair. Space jams and triple blacks of ultra boost is all she wants. So that's not horrible.
Idk where you live that it will take hours to get tickets..i live in NY where i can get 8 raffles in a hour

Did any of the regulars in here miss out
Or dude with post count of like 5 asking for a oop. Sometimes I feel they be speaking for someone else like a friend that missed out and or trying to get more pairs to flip.
im not a regular but the french blues were an easy cop for me. didnt cop masters

My son and I are getting these... I've scrambled thru the hood today to get us enough to last us.. Screaming release them, Till I see them.

Finally time to throw in some raffles once the week begins, ready to get this one over with. Been a long time comin.. Kinda wish they woulda dropped the 11 lows at the same time so I could do footwork for both and grab em at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom