Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Idk where you live that it will take hours to get tickets..i live in NY where i can get 8 raffles in a hour
I'm in socal/southbay, landscape spread out lil more than NY, it can be a whole day if you go from west hills, glendale,  beverly hills, south bay, long beach, norwalk, cerritos, lakewood, west covina....we have no public transport out here either.....try the bus it'll take both monday/tuesday

Idk where you live that it will take hours to get tickets..i live in NY where i can get 8 raffles in a hour

ATL is a big place and those lines to get a tix not with it. Yeezy release lines had me [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
Finally time to throw in some raffles once the week begins, ready to get this one over with. Been a long time comin.. Kinda wish they woulda dropped the 11 lows at the same time so I could do footwork for both and grab em at the same time.

Them cherry 12's are money son sheesh why JB do me like that

giphy.gif

View media item 2039348"Got my mind right, money right, ready for war.." -Bleek
:lol:

Last edited:
Ftl pictures look bad. Know all too we'll they will look better in person.

OAN

Those bred 13s don't deserve to be in the picture. Maybe 3M but that spot is reserved for playoff 13s.

Last edited:
Spoke to a Shoe Place rep at Universal City Walk. Raffles begin Monday 5/23 and some stores will go through 5/24. They will call the winners Thursday.

Good thing I have 2 pair so that I can get rid of 1 and get the flu games.
 ​I had two pairs of French Blue DS. One from Nike and other from Shoe Palace. Sold the SP one. Probably going to sell the Nike one too. Don't ever see myself wearing them unlike the Flu Games.

Sounds like u just made this up, hard to believe u bought 2 pairs to sell at retail, waste of time
lt's called hype and excitement of new releases. I had given up on the sneaker game awhile back but got back into it with the Master's. Anyways, I never bought them intending to sell them. Planned to wear them eventually. It was fun tracking the shoes down and winning a raffle. I copped via SP raffle and SNKRS app. I thought I liked the French Blue's but after wearing my Master's around for awhile and seeing the Flu Games, I find them sub-par for my wardrobe. You don't really have to believe me or can think I'm making it up, I'm still sleeping soundly at night. It's not a big deal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom