Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Couldn't do the raffle thing because of a busy week, so looks like I'm lining up tomorrow for FCFS. Thank goodness for living in the city that made Jordan.

Didn't get any calls. Looks like FCFS at HOH it is. Going to get there early tomorrow.

What time would you guys get there? 3-4? I haven't had to do this for a loooong time.

Walter..

Didn't get any calls. Looks like FCFS at HOH it is. Going to get there early tomorrow.

What time would you guys get there? 3-4? I haven't had to do this for a loooong time.

Walter..
open at 10? 3-4 sounds a bit early but you never know with the jordan releases these days.

open at 10? 3-4 sounds a bit early but you never know with the jordan releases these days.

I think they open at 8. So should be good then. Thanks man. Hope we all get the pairs we want!!

I'll try online to double up on, gotta be positive I'll get my pair at HOH!
Still unsure if TTS or .5 down like my playoffs, taxis, and obsidians which .5 down feel perfect for those. But these being "remastered" it's interesting. Decisions decisions!

Walter..

Lol 9 raffles with 0 calls. It's all good. Keyboard warrior powers activated with tha snkrs on the galaxy...will NOT strike out

Got two calls from two different shoe stores in Kansas City today and I'm in Atlanta for the weekend :smh::smh: If I was at home I wouldn't have heard from one store... I guess it's fcfs or bust for me...

Won 3 raffles, only grabbing 1 pair...there will be an unclaimed sz 13 @ footaction/puente hills, and unclaimed size 14 @ finishline/cerritos...hope this helps a couple out

Fyi finishlie talking bout 8-10a is your pickup window

Last edited:
90% of us r eating Saturday!!!!!!!
You ain't never lying 
nthat.gif

So I entered:

Finishline Raffle (Won!!! First time I won via going in and signing up for a ticket).

HOH Raflle- No Call.

Footaction Raffle- No Call.

Champs Online Raffle- No Email.

Champs Guaranteed Ticket- Got my size. When I went to do a raffle, I found out they were doing guaranteed tix, so I showed up about an hr and a half before. I had about 25 ppl in front of me. When they gave the tix out the line was about 70 deep. It seems they only had 3-4 FSR. There were 3 of my size available. I was the first to ask for my size. Size 8-9.5 were gone after the first 2 ppl signed up lmao...that's how you know they hold sizes for ppl or themselves).

Hoping these fit like master and fb.. My only raffle win was for .5 size down. Usually go tts but those have extra room in the toebox.

Back
Top Bottom