Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Just checked my Order page on NDC (mobile) and I see an order number, says preparing to ship!  I think I'm good!

Last edited:
Well I actually got em thru SNKRS, but skeptical since I went with TTS 10.5 and yet I hear these are a half size big. Does Nike have a good return policy just in case?
i bought the french blue  in tts 10.5 and they run pretty big.. and i have wide feet.. i have to tie them really tight in order to get a good fit... by far the biggest size difference in jordans for me.. so this time around i bought size 10 in flu.. lets see how it fits 

I ordered my size 10 and was happy but then remembered these are .5 down and my black/teal 12s are size 10 and they are too big. Now NIKE is sold out and my only hope is finishline

SMH epic failure... I have gift card im on iphone, android and PC and SNKRS APP fails horribly... and when im able to get threw sizes get gobbled up. 

Well I actually got em thru SNKRS, but skeptical since I went with TTS 10.5 and yet I hear these are a half size big. Does Nike have a good return policy just in case?
They are pretty TTS, unless you have wide feet, then you need 3 pair of socks and some heat to stretch them out

Back
Top Bottom