OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Sucks that this team has become so incredibly predicable in a negative way.

Didnt even change my energy when we got back into it. Its just so easy to see we would just throw up some bad shots instead of movement or drives.

8 games under

Cant even fault Fisher . He has no ability to draw up plays , and he probably ran out of "they wear shorts too" speeches. His constant tendency to not call timeouts is a major red flag , as he's putting it all on his players shoulders instead of his.

Youre the coach, call that time, get your guys ready. Dont effing worry about what the other team is doing. If youre a good coach, you get your guys to execute plays no matter what.

Whatever man, not his fault. 5 million dollars a year for this.

Lets hear his generic post game speech.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

"Listen this process is long and hard, matt's wife will tell you that. But the guys have to realize out on the floor we all tie our shoes the same"

That tweet doesnt say it all. He basically said it like "ahhhh well i guess this ones on me, whateverrr" . This was after saying his generic bs of " we had a chance to win we didnt" .Not sincere.

Last edited:
I'm starting to think we just need a new coach and forget the triangle all together. And rambis was terrible with the wolves so no to him. Phil should just worry about building the team and not the offense since he ain't coaching. Hire thibbs or even Luke

This team struggles to score points and can't get easy baskets. That alone would help the team and also just getting to the line more. #1 in the NBA in free throw shooting but we never get there

Last edited:
I think the triangle is overrated. How in the hell did other teams win the chip without it. Maybe I'm reacting a little harsh, it was won 11 times with the triangle, but it is a different league now

Back
Top Bottom