OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Don't see how that first season was Fishers' fault. And sure the expectations were higher this year, but if Phil thought we were gonna be anything more than a borderline playoff team then he's just being delusional at this point.

Don't see how that first season was Fishers' fault. And sure the expectations were higher this year, but if Phil thought we were gonna be anything more than a borderline playoff team then he's just being delusional at this point.
Did you watch any games this year? Fisher is an awful incompetent coach.

Holy ****, just got the text.

**** yeah.

Wouldn't mind thibs

Last edited by a moderator:
Kurt Rambis is our interim coach now, confirmed

Yeah I don't know if I want to watch another Knicks game :lol:

I hate him...I'm not really thrilled right now

Last edited:
all of the "basketball expert bloggers" who think they're better than everyone are saying this is a bad move :lol: :lol:

Y'all think they'll hire a head coach right away? Or they'll let Rambis ride it out for the season ?

Supposedly Luke and Brian shaw are his replacement. I personally wouldn't want shaw , his track record obviously the last couples season are ***. He sucked in Denver and he'll prob suck now.
I'd say Luke or thibbs. But I'm not sure how much was that Luke running the Warriors or Kerr coaching that team the right way before he went out .

My opinion Thibbs. Defense is where we need to make our mark and we need to fix it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom