OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
My 1 initial thought is: Hornacek is going to play KP & Melo at the 5/4 a ton like he did Frye/Markieff & space the crap out of the court

Hornacek is a good coach -- creative thinker, adaptable to roster skill set. Big questions are obviously: triangle, defense. Solid hire.

Last edited:
I don't get it. Yes it's better than rambis but I wanted either Vogel or blatt like y'all said VOB

Last edited:
Looks like we're getting horney :lol:

Is he going to rub his face every time KP blocks a shot?

Last edited:
Not sure how I feel yet. I really wanted Vogel, thought that was the answer. I still don't know what Hornacek is. He's seemed good and bad at times. I'm really mad about Vogel.

Last edited:
Always been a fan of Hornacek.

He must've really nailed the interview. Came out of nowhere, and Hornacek isn't a triangle guy which makes me think Phil must have really been impressed.

Always been a fan of Hornacek.

He must've really nailed the interview. Came out of nowhere, and Hornacek isn't a triangle guy which makes me think Phil must have really been impressed.
Wonder if Phil said he only wanted triangle and guys he personally knew as a smokescreen. Either way better than Rambis.

I'm indifferent. :x Not sure of the situation in Phoenix but it doesn't scream better than Rambis to me. Not Rambis seems more appropriate, but if someone has some good insight on this PLEASE share :rofl:

Cix4ggHUkAAjqYp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom