OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Ehhhh. Not sold on Jeff. He has a losing record over all . And managed to work for a fella who robbed him of his chances to win a ring.

Hope we go after Tyler Johnson.

Miami has to pay Whiteside & Wade so it's unlikely they'll have the money to pay him.

I like the idea of this coaching hire. Some ppl just wanna complain, but it shows that Phil is willing to be flexible by not requiring the triangle. Complainers gon' complain though.

Ciyl4ZDUoAE8xp4.jpg:large

Daily News gonna Daily News :smh: :lol:

That title, real unn:xecessary

What pick range can we get for Rolo if that was the route we went?

Last edited:
Took me 3 tries but I passed my final certification test :pimp:

Although Horny may prefer to go small, I still wouldnt trade RoLo unless it was done to free up cap space for Durant and like Conley or someone. Lopez can still play in an uptempo system, and it's good for depth.

Maybe this is the right move. Our offense is still in the Stone Age. If we're gunna get L's and develop Kristaps it might as well be learning how to run an NBA offense. Bring in a defensive minded dude when the time is right and we have to make that extra step.

Last edited:
I could've sworn that 90% of y'all wanted anyone but rambis. Now that you got what you wanted, you're still complaining :smh: THIS is the problem with the Knicks fan base.
90% got exactly what they wanted. Horny seems like a lateral move at best. in the words of 'Bama " Its like when I'm right I'm right, when I'm wrong I could been right, so I'm still right cause I coulda been wrong, you know, and I'm sorry cause I could be wrong right now, I could be wrong, but if I'm right... " :rofl:

Whoever can utilize our talent or lack of talent the best is who I'm with. Hornacek should help get the offense flowing but we still need guys that can manage the task. Its a step in the right direction but it definitely isn't done. Phil just regained some points.

agreed. phil gained some points just by simply not hiring his boy rambis. idk how some of you guys think this is a lateral move, when all i see are positives. first, we're not running the triangle. second, rambis has a 65-164 coaching record vs 101-112. obviously thats not amazing, but at least he doesnt have almost 100 more losses than wins. hornacek also likes to play small ball which is how the warriors and cavs are playing. that also fits our roster's strengths by having KP and melo start at the 5 and 4.

Back
Top Bottom