OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
RoLo is whatever really. Doesn't move the needle either way.

I'm #TeamTank for the next few years, trade Melo and get a bunch of young guys around KP's age to build around.

I've come to the realization that some of you in here either don't watch basketball and/or don't really understand the game fully

Our franchise since the turn of the century is a never ending list of unmentionable names

Unless big Willy is legit, if we trade RoLo we need a backup center who is capable of starting. Noah would fill that roll but u am hesitant on giving him three years. However 9 mill per with the cap increase could be a good deal.

Anyone interested in local product Isaiah Whitehead? I know we met with him at the combine.

Was ballin all season until that horrendous game against Gonzaga in the tournament.

But he put on a show against Nova at the Garden for the Big East championship tho!

Anyone interested in local product Isaiah Whitehead? I know we met with him at the combine.

Was ballin all season until that horrendous game against Gonzaga in the tournament.

But he put on a show against Nova at the Garden for the Big East championship tho!

It might be best for him to leave New York , I hope he has a productive career some place

CjeJKSKUYAISoK2.jpg:large

No wonder the state of basketball in NYC is in shambles. One of our basketball Gods is considered just a "traveler" :lol:

Wonder how they see John Starks...some dude who drives a Ford/Lincoln from Queens.

Last edited:
cap room projections for this summer --

best case scenario: $33.4M
worst case scenario: $10.5M

Back
Top Bottom