OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Don't know if we'll sign any of these guys but they're realistic:

Courtney Lee
Kent Bazemore
Evan Fournier
Tyler Johnson
Seth Curry
Steve Novak
Eric Gordon
Mirza Teletovic
Jared Dudley
Allen Crabbe
Mo Harkless
Garrett Temple

I wouldn't mind Joe Johnson or Marvin Williams either. Or even Jeff Green.

marvin williams off the bench would be a nice replacement for the other will. hes a vet too, so id be more willing to pay him.

Tommy Dee :smile:| :rolleyes) is saying Durant won't consider coming here unless Melo is traded.

Def not a lateral move. I would hope we'd be smarter than looking at only numbers. The only thing Melo might be better than Durant at is rebounding.

Last edited:
Durant is better & 5 years younger than Melo. Melo's been here through all the **** so replacing him with Durant is kinda cold blooded.

It's Tommy Dee reporting this so we really don't even have to consider it.

i honestly dont know what else KD provides a team. hes a scorer just like melo. nothing more, nothing less. defensively, the difference is marginal. the only thing that KD has over melo is age. i never hear about KD mentoring another player or ever really expressing himself. i just dont think that KD coming here will benefit KP as much as melo would.

KD would be dumb to leave OKC... that is the best chance for him to win with that roster... the problem isnt his team its KD and Russ playing hero ball instead of trusting their teammates.. melo will be traded from here on his own terms since he has a no trade clause... i dont expect him to use it any time soon... i just want us to get some decent free agents

KD would be dumb to leave OKC... that is the best chance for him to win with that roster... the problem isnt his team its KD and Russ playing hero ball instead of trusting their teammates.. melo will be traded from here on his own terms since he has a no trade clause... i dont expect him to use it any time soon... i just want us to get some decent free agents

Not if he goes to the Clippers and let's CP3 do most of the work. He'd be like Paul Pierce in the Wizards, but on 100

Back
Top Bottom