OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
There were plenty of centers in the league last year that were just as productive if not more productive than Rolo for cheaper. And I'm not a fan of Howard but he is waaaay better than Rolo and if we have any shot at KD we had to move Rolo to make the line up work.

the next trade is going to be Galloway, KOQ and a 2nd rounder for Gordon Heyward and cats on this page will be like "I can't believe we gave up Gallo, the Knicks do some dumb stuff"

Last edited:
I'm just glad when I lurk this thread from now on, I don't have to read any more ludicrous posts about Tony Wroten being a solution to the Knicks backcourt issues.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Don't worry, give it a few months. There will be some overhyped bum that makes the squad from pre-season or signs for the vet minimum who will put us over the hump.

Last edited:
Most of the time there is reason a guy spends 4 yrs in college and still isn't a lottery pick. That's why Losing Grant is not that Devastating. We can easily pick up a D Leaguer to replace him.

I'm not on the Dwight hate train so much. I know he's been a cancer everywhere and he isn't gonna get any better, but with all that said he's still an impactful player at the center position. He is a game changer and teams will HAVE to account for him on both sides of the court. That will make life easier for Melo, KP and rose. He will just have to rebound and defend the rim. Catch drop offs and crash the offensive boards. I know that TNT appearance and convo was a desperate move to repair his image, bu it also tells me that he realizes that this may be it for him. He may just get it together after all the mess...

I can dig Noah as well but only if it's a bargain contract. Can't give him what we would give Dwight.

Not sure for the life of me what is wrong with the people dissing this trade. Baffling to say the least [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Noah makes the most sense because he won't demand the minutes or shots. He can play his 24-28 minutes a night and the other C minutes can go to Porzongis and another backup.

Not sure for the life of me what is wrong with the people dissing this trade. Baffling to say the least [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Im not dissing it as much as Im not excited it about it. Caldo is gone and we got and ex superstar who hasn't played a full season in 4 years. ETA - Rolo and Grant are replaceable.

Last edited:
I'd be much happier if we included KOQ or got a 1st rounder from Chicago. You could argue Rose was the 3rd best PG traded today.

Whatever. In Phil we trust, right? :\

I'd be much happier if we included KOQ or got a 1st rounder from Chicago. You could argue Rose was the 3rd best PG traded today.

Whatever. In Phil we trust, right? :\

Our point guard before him was Jose Calderon. Count your blessings.

Also Noah's most likely looking at a 2 year deal with an opt-out, right? Meanwhile that **** boy Dwight is trying to cash out on a max, not that I blame him for it or think he's wrong.

I'd be very, very content with Noah. That's exactly the fit we should be looking for as long as the contract makes sense. I hope his medicals check out too.

Last edited:
Dudes would have not survived if this was the Layden era :lol: There were bad trades then lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom