OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Btw, aren't all of us in this thread ,except the sleazy grandpa who records college girls, considered millennials?

Last edited:
Melo & Durant were working out together yesterday :nerd:

Rose & Noah were also seen together in NY :nerd:

Last edited:
Knicks are sort of in a weird place right now. It's not necessarily negative or positive. D-Rose acquisition only adds to the confusion.

I'm content if they just follow last offseason's plan.

Try to swing for the fences. Get a sit-down with the big fish and try your luck.

When that fails...don't blow your load on 2nd or 3rd tier players. Aim for smart deals with best value. Short and team-friendly w/ an opt-out, if possible.

2017 brings another huge jump in cap room along with a bigger group of Tier 1 free agents. You also have your 1st round pick in what is *supposed* to be a great draft class.

IMO the goal should be to improve significantly enough next season to the point where you at least demand everyone's attention in 2017. Use this bridge year to gather legitimate hope for the future outlook of the franchise.

Last edited:
I remember when 2010 had the Internet going crazy. Waiting for an announcement lol. I remember checking my phone every few minutes lol smh

People saying wild stuff like Nike releasing orange Lebron shirts. Twitter was wild with a rumor every few mins.
Incarcerated Bob was our source of hope LOL

Guys, let's take it easy this July lol

Last edited:
I remember when 2010 had the Internet going crazy. Waiting for an announcement lol. I remember checking my phone every few minutes lol smh

People saying wild stuff like Nike releasing orange Lebron shirts. Twitter was wild with a rumor every few mins.

Guys, let's take it easy this July lol

Never again. Never again

We have a small chance for Durant but I feel like it's more realistic than LeBron.

With LeBron we tried to sell him on the city & the cap space we have. With Durant there's already a star here (who he's also friends with), a budding star, a PG people around the league respect, & some cap room to round off this roster.

Not saying Durant will be a Knick but I think we'll get a meeting & hopefully things work out.

Generation x checking in, bad grandpa status is the goal :smile:

As far as KP always in Kobes, lol, I'm still balling in 2010 hyperdunk tbs. Haven't found a better fit for my foot in the past 6 years. Tried playing in other stuff and go right back. Got about 4 ds pairs too. KP gonna have me trying them damn kobes out :rofl:

We got Pooh's bird rights in this deal right? So we can spend 30 mill next year and bring back Rose on top of that?

Yes, we have his bird rights

I doubt we are allowed to sign a max player then bring Rose back if we are over in cap. Bird rights is designed for teams who are over in cap room and able to re-sign their player with a large contract

For example, Wade had to take a cut when LeBron and Bosh joined the Heat. They took a cut to make more cap for Haslem and Miller.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom