OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
you're losing me nick :lol: you're mad at the noah deal, but you're cool with hill getting 58 mil after averaging 4 ppg last season. im confused.

Just stop reading what he posts. The kid's off his rocker and screaming from his heart.

He thinks he can do a better job in the front office than guys who have been around in the NBA for over 30 years. It's that young kids arrogance :lol:

Don't take it personally, Nick. Still rock with you.

Last edited:
:lol: :lol:

4/$40M would've been more reasonable for Hill but it's not a terrible deal. Slight overpay.

I'm more mad at Noah's deal because of the years. I'd be okay with 2/$36M but now we're on the hook for 4 years. By year 2 of the deal Porzingis will be playing most of his minutes at the 5.

you're losing me nick :lol: you're mad at the noah deal, but you're cool with hill getting 58 mil after averaging 4 ppg last season. im confused.

Just stop reading what he posts. The kid's off his rocker and screaming from his heart.

He thinks he can do a better job in the front office than guys who have been around in the NBA for over 30 years. It's that young kids arrogance :lol:

I take back that statement :lol: :lol:

I just want us to be great again :wow:

View media item 2088201

wtf is happening. now its just getting ridiculous.
Now I realized this? Not when Toronto Maxed DeRoza at 139m or when Beal and Drummen about to get 130? Man this game is *** backwards .... This **** is basically telling young kids ... **** a book pick up a basketball ... And you don't have to be the best to get paid ... More like mediocre or bottom of the barrel

maybe not the Spurs front office but the Knicks front office could use some young blood...

I bet money KD stays in OKC. He doesn't have the balls to leave, he's a p***y.

I think Wade really might leave. I could see him going to NY, play with Carmelo and just being in the big city. Not saying NY is his top choice but I think it's up there for him.

I'm cool with the Noah contract. We could have done so much worse. Gave Solomon almost 60, Turner 70 or Parsons 90. I can live with the Noah deal but I don't want to hear him say **** about taking a payout to come here. A cut would be like 4/40 or some ****. I'm cool though.

KEEP AUSTIN RIVERS THE **** AWAY.

:lol: :lol:

4/$40M would've been more reasonable for Hill but it's not a terrible deal. Slight overpay.

I'm more mad at Noah's deal because of the years. I'd be okay with 2/$36M but now we're on the hook for 4 years. By year 2 of the deal Porzingis will be playing most of his minutes at the 5.
this is not true ...

Porz can become a great 4 and finish as a 4 ....

Just like Tim Duncan when they had David.

Just cause you see a big man doesn't mean he has to be the 5 ala Dirk. Just saying.

you guys won't @ me tho
nerd.gif

my bad for overreacting
laugh.gif
Glad you got that all out of your system bro 
laugh.gif

I dont think i want an established player with rings to join the Knicks, (Wade etc).
ohwell.gif

I'd enjoy it more with a group of good personalities like we have now ( Noah, Melo, KP, Rose)  that's all about winning, reaching there for the first time together. If Wade came here and we won, it would be more about Wade than the Knicks.

Last edited:
I dont think i want an established player with rings to join the Knicks, (Wade etc). :\

I'd enjoy it more with a group of good personalities like we have now ( Noah, Melo, KP, Rose)  that's all about winning, reaching there for the first time together. If Wade came here and we won, it would be more about Wade than the Knicks.
I'd still take that chip. No shame.

I dont think i want an established player with rings to join the Knicks, (Wade etc).
ohwell.gif

lol gimme that KNICKS NBA CHAMPION SNAPBACK HAT B

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom