OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Phil Jackson and Steve Mills have arrived at posh resort in Disney to see Noah

CmUM_U2WAAQ9QnU

These stacked teams dont make winning as satisfying as it should be. I guess you cant be picky when it comes to this.

Wade played 74 games last year. Put up 19-4-4 in 30 minutes a night.

If he really wants to come here sign me up. Not only is he a big upgrade, he'd attract veterans here for the low. He's also one of my favorite players. :lol: :smokin

I'm pretty sure he's using us as leverage but you never know.

If he really wants to come here sign me up. Not only is he a big upgrade, he'd attract veterans here for the low. He's also one of my favorite players. :lol: :smokin

man how can people use us as leverage? We are a team I see people wanting to play with ... You have a pure scorer ... Another one that's going to run the O and hit the paint. A hustler that doesn't take shot from no one and a Unicorn... Come on ... Ya stop it with this leverage ...

Yeah he's never leaving Miami , just using us for leverage . Just like he used Chicago last time

We're building a team in all the wrong ways. Cant blame them though, gotta win one while Melo is still here.

These stacked teams dont make winning as satisfying as it should be. I guess you cant be picky when it comes to this.

Shiiiiiddd. Tell that to the Cavs fans still getting drunk since the game 7 buzzer.

Every top team is stacked now.

Boston's big 3 changed the league forever.

man how can people use us as leverage? We are a team I see people wanting to play with ... You have a pure scorer ... Another one that's going to run the O and hit the paint. A hustler that doesn't take shot from no one and a Unicorn... Come on ... Ya stop it with this leverage ...

Fam, i like your optimism but you'll gotta inject a little realism lol

Teams have been using us for leverage since Jordan was in the league and will continue to do so.

It's business, not personal.

I'd take Wade in a New York Minute (no pun) because out of all of the guys we are signing or could sign, he has championship experience.

Back
Top Bottom