OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Little more than I would like but I'm cool with it. He's a leader and he's vocal. We need that. He can fill that Sheed role from a couple years ago. I'm on board. Get Courtney Lee and stay away from Rivers, I'm ready for another year of disappointment.

Glad those Wade rumors came and went. Son only got a good years worth of tread on those tires
The Nuggets and Bulls are the top pursuers

Last edited:
54c963090f04a.image.jpg

Dolan in the lab bout to drop a KD diss.

We need to bring this guy home

My favorite Knick
View media item 2088706

id love to have Lee back here.
we need THOSE types of players. hustle, solid role players.

*sidenote, i think if the Warriors kept Lee, they couldve won back to back. he was the reason the Warriors found the 'Death Lineup'

+ with the Noah signing, Florida reunion.

View media item 2088720View media item 2088721

.... i dont have high hopes for Noah. the team is paying 18M / yr for an energy / gritty glue guy, that the city would love. think Tyson Chandlers energy

I'd be very happy with signing Lee. I'd actually be happy with signing any SG outside of Eric Gordon. I rather Ron Baker start at the 2 than Eric Gordon.

After today I cant wait to see what Westbrook gets paid next year :x
He's getting 195 or something :lol:

We need to bring this guy home

My favorite Knick
View media item 2088706
First I see STAT mentioned several times now David Lee :lol:

Somebody let me know exactly what happened to Lee anywhere. Did he play this past season? :nerd:

Maybe cuz he's just been a Phil hater like some of yall in here but I've disagreed with everything he has to say.

Son has the mentality of straight up pie in the sky scenarios but in reality will end up with results of past regime's like Layden and Isaiah with the team we'll end up with.

Last edited:
I would love for the Knicks to bring back DLee as the 4th big man. 

Whats our bench going to look like? It maybe the whole DLeague Roster?

Baker

Early

Hernangomez

these 3 are pretty much locks - Bakers contract is guaranteed partially for the season

We will denounce Williams , and some team will overpay for Galloway like they did for Delly

Hernangómez

Injuries will be a concern,of course, but I honestly think this team is shaping up to make some real noise this upcoming season.

Wouldn't they need to move Blake Griffin in order to sign KD? Not unless he takes a paycut.

I have a feeling he'll go back to the Thunder, but KD should take a hard look at GS. That team would be something else. More than what the Clippers can offer. But I guess if you put KD and Doc in a room together, he won't let him out till he agrees to go to LA :lol:

We gonna need backups to back up our backups...

Wouldn't they need to move Blake Griffin in order to sign KD? Not unless he takes a paycut.

I have a feeling he'll go back to the Thunder, but KD should take a hard look at GS. That team would be something else. More than what the Clippers can offer. But I guess if you put KD and Doc in a room together, he won't let him out till he agrees to go to LA :lol:
He just choked away a 3-1 lead against GS, going there would make KD the most MITCHmade dude ever! I dont even understand how he gave them a meeting..

Wade ain't coming...it's all a scheme. Wade is a scumbag

Leverage the knicks as always lol

Duba169 under new name- these new moves have me intrigued.

I feel like every move should be judged on "does this help porzingis develop". And i feel like both moves did. Especially Noah.

Back
Top Bottom