OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
General section mostly. There was no reason to pay attention to the knicks since like the 50th game of the season lol. Plus work.

#casualdub

We need u in here more bro your sorely missed. All type of veggie, Turkey, BBQ bacon, and Wisconsin cheddar cheese burgers have infiltrated the thread in your absence.

Last edited:
Let me find out my guy Dub turned into a #casual and only pops up when it's looking better. :smh:

I don't know if i would say "looking better". I'm here for the inevitable dumpster fire lol. Not like we had playoffs for me to discuss.

Besides i had to spend most of my attention hating lebron. I'll never forgive the warriors. I need to figure out my place in this new world.

I'll never forgive the warriors. I need to figure out my place in this new world.

I accepted his greatness a long time ago bruh. I just didn't **** with him, actively rooted against him, and wanted to see miserable failure at every opportunity. What the Warriors managed to do was take the fight out of me g. *Birdman voice* I ain't got no mo' talking in me.

I'll never forgive them either. :smh:

******* Curry lovers 
sick.gif

I accepted his greatness a long time ago bruh. I just didn't **** with him, actively rooted against him, and wanted to see miserable failure at every opportunity. What the Warriors managed to do was take the fight out of me g. *Birdman voice* I ain't got no mo' talking in me.

I'll never forgive them either. :smh:

I felt like like cutty from the wire the moment kyrie hit that 3.

Dub, were you in the Flash thread?

Flash what? Comic book? Nope...

I was mostly just in political or playstation threads. And nba/nhl playoffs here and there

Isola:

Knicks are waiting on Courtney Lee. Dwyane Wade is a long-shot right now.

Lee would be a solid pick up. And when he runs nothing hurts. So that's a plus.

Crawford is going to philly im seeing. Wish we could have got him but im sure we couldnt give him what he can get elsewhere.

Gimme Courtney Lee and Chalmers.

I loved what Stat did for us but im good on him.

Back
Top Bottom