OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
We're building a team in all the wrong ways. Cant blame them though, gotta win one while Melo is still here.
NY is building the only way are able to do so ... We don't have any draft picks ... We don't have any assets ... What can we do?

The only people that should worry are those that even don't have a glimps of a star or a young prospect with potential. They will be mediocre with no hope of a lottery or a first run playoff and out. In a couple of more years we can tank...

Austin Rivers is beyond awful. He's only still in the league because of his pops.

Austin Rivers is an NBA guard that gets stripped like the kid on the playground that just learned to play ball.

But he does do some good things too.

Guess he'd be serviceable in limited minutes of the bench but I'd rather we look in another direction.

Gallo is better than him.

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 10m10 minutes ago
Knicks could get to $16 M in space, maybe a couple million more, but Heat has $20 M in space.

Wade ain't coming...it's all a scheme. Wade is a scumbag

I'll never forget what he did to Chicago back in 2010. Dwayne Wade is a scumbag to the highest degree. This is all smoke and mirrors.

If we did sign Wade, it would make things VERY interesting out East. But then again. Clev hasn't done anything yet. I think if Wade was to go anywhere, he'd go to Clev.

Last edited:
NY has draft picks...what are you talking about?
I want Markelle Fultz... I would say there is at least a 50% chance this team blows up in our face. At least. 
laugh.gif

But **** it aim for the bushes and draft well if we need to again. If all goes south we let Rose walk, draft a PG in a LOADED PG class (might be too early for the hype, but I honestly think this could be the best PG draft class I have ever seen), trade Melo for assets, and hope Noah doesnt **** us too badly. 

Oh yeah, just to reiterate something I have said in here a couple of times, I would never ever root for a Knicks team with Lebron on it.

Last edited:
Scumbag D Whistle can go **** himself. Nobody believes him and probably just wants to steal a little shine from KD's free agency circle jerk

please enlighten me young brotha .. How many we have next year and the following?

We haven't traded any future 1st round pick. We have our own first round picks from now.

For second round picks, Knicks did make moves

Incoming:
2017 second round draft pick from Chicago
Chicago's 2017 2nd round pick to New York [Chicago-New York, 6/22/2016]

2017 second round draft pick from Houston
Houston's 2017 2nd round pick to New York [Houston-New York, 2/19/2015]

2019 second round draft picks from Cleveland and/or Houston and/or Orlando (two least favorable)
Orlando will receive the most favorable of Orlando's 2019 2nd round pick, Cleveland's 2019 2nd round pick, Houston's 2019 2nd round pick and Portland's 2019 2nd round pick (via Orlando's right to swap for Cleveland or Houston (via New York) then Detroit-Orlando conveyance of Portland pick); if Orlando exercises this swap right, then New York will receive the Orlando pick and the less favorable of the Cleveland pick and the Houston pick; if Orlando does not exercise this swap right, then New York will receive the Cleveland pick and the Houston pick; Detroit will receive the less favorable of i) the Portland pick and ii) the most favorable of the Orlando pick, the Cleveland pick and the Houston pick [Cleveland-New York-Oklahoma City, 1/5/2015; Houston-New York, 2/19/2015; New York-Orlando, 7/9/2015; Detroit-Orlando, 6/29/2016]

Outgoing:
2017 second round draft pick to Utah
New York's 2017 2nd round pick to Utah (via Toronto) [New York-Toronto, 7/10/2013; Toronto-Utah, 7/10/2014]

2018 second round draft pick to Philadelphia (swap, LAC incoming)
Philadelphia will receive the more favorable of the L.A. Clippers' 2018 2nd round pick and New York's 2018 2nd round pick and New York will receive the less favorable of these two picks (via Philadelphia's right to swap L.A. Clippers for New York) [L.A. Clippers-Philadelphia, 2/20/2014; New York-Philadelphia, 10/27/2014]

2019 second round draft pick to Philadelphia
New York's 2019 2nd round pick to Philadelphia [New York-Philadelphia, 10/27/2014]

2020 second round draft pick to Philadelphia
New York's 2020 2nd round pick to Philadelphia [New York-Philadelphia, 6/26/2015]

2021 second round draft pick to Philadelphia
New York's 2021 2nd round pick to Philadelphia [New York-Philadelphia, 6/26/2015]

Glad KD told the Knicks that he will not play for us instead of making us wait for his decision

Now we can move on

Let's fill out our needs

Last edited:
We never had any shot at KD. Honestly, he'd be a compete idiot to leave OKC. They're at the doorstep of an NBA championship, he's playing with his friends and they can pay him dozens of millions more. Absolutely no reason to leave.

D. Wade on the other hand....I know he's a scumbag who loves manipulating teams for his financial benefit but I think theres a legit shot of him coming here.

View media item 2088553

ESPN sources say the Knicks have made a four-year offer to Courtney Lee, but Lee has a variety of suitors and is working through the options

not Eric Gordon!

We haven't traded any future 1st round pick. We have our own first round picks from now.

For second round picks, Knicks did make moves
we do? Man I haven't kept track on that ... That's tight.

In that case it seems that Phil is playing the odds ....

We stay healthy we are going to be competit6, if we break down we are going to. Have a high lottery pick ... Nice.

Is Crabbe that even good? To be honest, I barely remember him playing for the Blazers :lol:

Back
Top Bottom