OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Y'all really ain't sleeping staying up for any new piece of info or rumor :lol:

I just went to sleep like normal time and I woke up in the middle of the night to check up what's going on and went back to sleep lol

Only time I lost sleep was in 2010, :smh:

Is this a bad dream? Was mad at the Rose thing first but since its a one year contract essentially i'm not upset anymore.

Noah at 18m @ 4 years is going to look terrible since he is so injury prone even with the inflated cap.

Knicks going to be on Social Security disability next year... :smh:

Besides the shoulder, what other injuries has Noah had? I know he had something wrong with his feet when he was rocking those Le Coq Spotif joints. I can't remember anything else. :nerd:

I still don't like the deal but as I see these other deals going down, it doesn't seem so bad.

Not a fan of the fourth year on Noah's contract at all but I can live with it when everyone is getting over paid. I mean Parsons just got offered 4 yrs/$96 million and Derozan 5 yrs/$139 mil so Noah's isn't too terrible.

But if we sign Eric Gordon... 
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

How in the **** can you justify offering that guy a contract?? ESPECIALLY considering that your starting PG is Derrick Rose and that you plan on locking Noah up for 4 years. We'd probably never see our starting 5 play together past the second week of the season smh. The onlly way this is justifiable is if Lee's market value is $17+, no one will take KOQ off our hands, and its on a 1 year deal worth like $6 mil. That way with him and rose coming off the books we can get a better upgrade next season

If it means anything, when he is healthy and interested, Eric Gordon can ball. But that's like less than half a season. I think i read that after the 4/72 the knicks only have $15m of cap space left to get a starting SG, backup PG, and backup SG, assuming Galloway and Lance are retained at their qualifying offers (they're gonna get more and i hope we let Gallo walk). We might have to fill out the roster w/ 2-3 vet min/summer league guys (I'm guessing Baker and Plumlee make the team, I hope Tokoto does too).

If EG is getting

We stayed away from Dwight, Lin and Parsons so all I need is for us to stay away from Rivers and I'll be happy with our offseason.

Back
Top Bottom