Official:1st Round NBA 2008 Playoffs: Game 1 Lakers vs. Nuggets 4/20 12:00 PM PST Game On ABC HD

Iverson can't take any more pounding.
roll.gif

the nuggets are down, but why would AI get ejected? the lead was still reachable, bad move..... but good for the lakers
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

50 bucks the Lakers crack 140+ points in this series
I'll take that bet. If your serious PM me, I could use 50 extra dollars

hes tired of that bull *%@@ homer !%+ calls he gets fouled by fisher all the way up the court and that suck !%+ referee didnt call *%@@ ... ida got thrown outtoo $*$!*! with these refs ... and i hope kobe says something else to kenyon martin and he steals his *@+%+ !%+

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Kobe thinks he's a big shot all of a sudden after that lob pass. But dude should be gracious towards his team after this game because they held it together in this game.

Whatever dude
eyes.gif
! Players act tough all the time. Kobe is having a horrible gameand still has over 20pts. Try again hater!

Why have we gone away from Pau?

I think that David Stern sent a memo to the Lakers bench telling them that this series has to look semi-competitive. That their golden paved road to the finals is already set, so take it easy on these hapless teams.

I blame ABC for this loss.

Watching in standard def didn't allow me to get hype for the game thus preventing me from sending my good vibes to the Nuggets.

It's a damn conspiracy.
tired.gif

Those 2 technicals are ridiculous! He should have just received one technical. Wow! These damn referees can be so biased.

roll.gif
this is probably kobe's worst game of the year and he still got 30 points, knightngale what did I tell you.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom