Official:1st Round NBA 2008 Playoffs: Game 1 Lakers vs. Nuggets 4/20 12:00 PM PST Game On ABC HD

how is kobe not a big shot?

even with this horrible 9-25 30 point game...when does he not have the right to express emotion?

C'mon, Iverson.
ohwell.gif

Of course it helps my team Iverson off the floor, but I hate seeing players get kicked out just because they can't shut up whining to the refs, especiallyif it's a player I like.

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

hes tired of that bull *%@@ homer !%+ calls he gets fouled by fisher all the way up the court and that suck !%+ referee didnt call *%@@ ... ida got thrown out too $*$!*! with these refs ... and i hope kobe says something else to kenyon martin and he steals his *@+%+ !%+

get some air
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
how could he complain on that previous fall away shot, saying he got fouled?!

this dude .... should be blessed on the amount of calls he gets.

JVG has been rather calm this telecast, i think he's been taking his blood pressure meds or something.

On everything, it looked like Odom did that retro Clippers celebration he used to do with Q and D-Miles.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

roll.gif
this is probably kobe's worst game of the year and he still got 30 points, knightngale what did I tell you.
eyes.gif

he still played horrible though

stop acting like I'm hating on Bryant

he is my fav player after all
pimp.gif

L.A. is just embarassing Denver. This perfunctory method of just goin up and down the courts like it doesn't matter shows that Denver is not at allinterested in competing. No heart!

Kobe should keep his mouth shut and play. So far, he's taken some horrible shots and he's been worked up by has-beens known as Anthony Carter andKenyon Martin. He hasn't been great this game, and if anything, the offense has stalled more times when being run through Bryant (check the andyou'll see has the worse out of all the starters). Pau and Odom have been huge factors for this Lakers team.

Wow only 40 pages I'm shocked
laugh.gif

Pau's 1st playoff win
pimp.gif

Good game today, but we could have played much better

Back
Top Bottom