Official:1st Round NBA 2008 Playoffs: Game 1 Lakers vs. Nuggets 4/20 12:00 PM PST Game On ABC HD

Game over.... but it's been over.

Anyway, when does Nene come back? All we need is a physical post to play Gasol, because he isn't gonna shoot damn near 70 percent for the series. That isnot going to happen. Camby played like a soft broad today. Kobe and Melo both cancelled each other out by not playing well.

In Game 2, I think.... Kobe will play great... Melo and AI will play great, and Gasol won't play the way he did today. Back to Denver 1-1.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

roll.gif
this is probably kobe's worst game of the year and he still got 30 points, knightngale what did I tell you.
eyes.gif

he still played horrible though

stop acting like I'm hating on Bryant

he is my fav player after all
pimp.gif

i know you're not hating, but it's just stupid to say something like get two Ts and go home in the 1st half. Learn to calm down and realize thatit's a 48 minute game. Hell I would be glad if this is the worst he's gonna play and still gets 32 points, just chill.

hopeless for the Nuggets, i feel bad bad for the Nuggets fans. they got two of the most selfish player in the league. Kleiza and JR > AI and Melo. AI needsto watch Nashty last year playoff.

If Kobe plays like he did during the regular season it'll be a wrap.

But if he has another clunker.

Melo and AI will step up and steal a game or two.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Pau is a dog

smh.gif
@ Memphis.....

FOOLS. Stern at work

KG to the Celts

Pau to the Lakers

smh.gif
BOOOOOOOOoooo.

a cavs fan? really?

roll.gif

Game 2 will be a blowout. Lakers will adjust their defensive strategies and I highly doubt Kobe will play the same. Great game by the Lakers, even though theystarted to scare me in the 4th letting Denver come back narrowing the deficit to 9.

Denver will take 1 game this series at home, so I see this series going 5 games.

Originally Posted by Cyprus Sinner II

indifferent.gif
@ Kobe.

Without him in the Lakers looked flawlessly smooth, getting lay-ups and dunks every time.

I think with his team playing so well without him and with Pau getting all the attention, Kobe was getting a little bit ansy and kept jacking up jump shots despite shooting a terrible percentage.

I don't see how anyone would like playing with someone like that, who has to make it about himself every time.

Yet he still had 32 points. Move along!
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by rocboys

hopeless for the Nuggets, i feel bad bad for the Nuggets fans. they got two of the most selfish player in the league. Kleiza and JR > AI and Melo. AI needs to watch Nashty last year playoff.

eyes.gif
u have some of the dumbest posts

ne ways all the nuggets need to do is steal 1 of these 2...they're a different team at home....

I'm trying to stay optimistic...but its hard after watching that game...
ohwell.gif

how am I dumb? stop riding Melo and AI, they had the lead with Kleiza and Jr and what happened when Melo. came in?

Originally Posted by Cyprus Sinner II

indifferent.gif
@ Kobe.

Without him in the Lakers looked flawlessly smooth, getting lay-ups and dunks every time.

I think with his team playing so well without him and with Pau getting all the attention, Kobe was getting a little bit ansy and kept jacking up jump shots despite shooting a terrible percentage.

I don't see how anyone would like playing with someone like that, who has to make it about himself every time.

You guys are unbelievable, one bad game and you go off the deep end. Yes, Kobe played horribly today, and it was surprising cause it was pretty much out ofcharacter from what he's done the whole season, I'm sure he'll make some adjustements to get closer to the rim and set his teammates up more. And Idon't think Gasol or Odom are complaining about Kobe's play, with all the attention he gets, they have much more freedom to do what they do than theywould otherwise. Guess people love to hate on greatness. Hell they won the game, ain't like he destroyed everything they tried to do.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

Kobe just padded his stat in the 4th with Denver quittin half way in the end. He was terrible today.

laugh.gif

He had a horrible game. That should make _enver scared forgame 2. Keep hating.

Ok.

Iverson got his 30 pts, then decided to leave the game.

He was only stat padding too then. He had 30 because he was being selfish.

Originally Posted by rocboys

how am I dumb? stop riding Melo and AI, they had the lead with Kleiza and Jr and what happened when Melo. came in?

how are you dumb? you said Keliza and JR > Melo & AI....thats why

you fail to understand that the attention Melo and AI get opens the game up for Kleiza and JR...

indifferent.gif
Cyprus Sinner II wrote:

indifferent.gif
@ Kobe.

indifferent.gif
this was his worst game in 4 years

why do you think odom and pau have so much room to operate?
grin.gif

anyone know why turiaf wasn't his usual self? he was sitting all game and didn't slap teammates hands, left early, etc

Back
Top Bottom