Official:1st Round NBA 2008 Playoffs: Game 1 Lakers vs. Nuggets 4/20 12:00 PM PST Game On ABC HD

^ ^^ If they do not give out something, I will be pissed. The great thing about the playoffs is the atmosphere and the unity of the fans, which is usually seenby fans wearing a playoff shirt given out by the team. It's like if you look into the stands, everyone is wearing the same color. Nearly every other hometeam so far in the playoffs gave out shirts too.

Oh man.

Tired from the game yesterday.

I completely lost my voice.

No freebees yesterday. Oh well.

The D.U.I. chants were awesome.
laugh.gif

l_edb5d0b133a2811aba1c018f3fac8f93.jpg

l_d5e8ac93f754595853db1f0a353a64c7.jpg

l_6931952a0c6c9fd9ebaff525ad24357b.jpg

l_5471ba8cc92702c1878c844cb9594e93.jpg

l_35e6da4c29f84e60e2ad7a2ae1930b9d.jpg

l_4a9d4166b353f24cc5951d425ae617b2.jpg

l_32d8af5c74c7db086d1e5d57f18ccaf4.jpg

l_2027c9d975d39fea512120fa255c4937.jpg

l_2b7a9cc90637177699cfb1e5e31665e8.jpg

l_58af0b1ccafb7775cf2f3c012b969934.jpg

l_078d9f04862afad745ac59b02acc6a08.jpg

l_10497a7391ae00fe3164cff15cb87c80.jpg

l_b1b673e39ac4062b7545fc0cfa33f171.jpg

l_d945e0072b345d256ec35af61d554b7c.jpg

l_cbf90061fa765bcf84a9599978419ab7.jpg
l_1472be50df4f884ee1d2b584423f47ad.jpg
l_858480da9202368ace83ca608583ee7b.jpg
l_9adb3fa0927dcef80a35dfce4d5532b4.jpg
l_46738f4e252a65761200ae6aef021c78.jpg
l_baf44ccad143562944f292f103e04672.jpg

And Kobe giving D.U.I.15 the reach around.
laugh.gif

l_2696084690f4459754709a92c51453df.jpg

Welcome to the lore Pau.
pimp.gif

Odom, great game.

Kobe, you sucked yesterday. Shut the hell up with the T's and talkin $$% when you ain't do a damn thing all day. Get your game right.

Easy with the DUI chants fellas, our own damn owner of the team got himself a DUI when the season started. Makes us look foolish to give that treatment backto someone else. Though, I'm sure it was fun during the moment. Course, Denver will kill Kobe when they get back there. Wonder if they'll invite thewhite chick and put her under the basket to spook him. Might work.
wink.gif

One down.

^
Yeah, I understand that the DUI chants were classless especially with Dr. Buss being a representative for the owners.

But it was all in good fun. Melo gave us a reason to taunt him.

It was funny before the chants, a fan behind us yelled out "Hey Melo, I got a beer for you right here."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CL2423

^ ^^ If they do not give out something, I will be pissed. The great thing about the playoffs is the atmosphere and the unity of the fans, which is usually seen by fans wearing a playoff shirt given out by the team. It's like if you look into the stands, everyone is wearing the same color. Nearly every other home team so far in the playoffs gave out shirts too.

ehh the free shirts would be cool .. but its not like you could see on tv what every fan is wearing .. sometimes its not even fun watching lights outbecause you barely see the reaction of the fans ...all you can do is hear them..

Good Win for the Lakers.

Pau and Odom played GREAT!!!

Kobe keeps talking. Even when he and Martin got a double technical, he still kept talking. Sometimes he needs to just close his mouth and play.

Martin did a good job defending Kobe. However, Kobe needs to drive more coz he should be able to take Martin off the dribble. He wasn't shooting well andshould take it to the whole more. Also, Kobe needs to try facilitating more instead of taking so many shots when he's not hitting them. I guess it'shard to expect that from great scorers coz they might feel like they're always gonna hit the next shot.

Camby should not get DPOY.

Lakers had major problems containing J.R. Smith and Kleiza. GK should really really consider playing them more instead of Anthony Carter.

The thing I loved the most in this game is the ball movement. There were some great passes that led to easy points for the Lakers. Pau does a good good job atbeing at the right place to receive that pass for an easy bucket.

^
You were at the Game Acts?

Please tell me you were wearing the Niketalk shirt.

Me and Kidskillz were walking back to the car and we saw a dude wearing an NT shirt walking with his lady.

We were thinking of saying something or "tap, tap, pull" LOL.

Originally Posted by tupac003

l_6931952a0c6c9fd9ebaff525ad24357b.jpg

I was kicking it out there. I probably pasted right by you cats and didn't even know it.

Well if you passed by two guys wearing the Showtime Kobe Jerseys and one of them in a black Laker fitted then that was us.
I was sporting thewhite/silver Laser 2K4s and Kidskillz was sporting the black ZKIIIs.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

^

Me and Kidskillz were walking back to the car and we saw a dude wearing an NT shirt walking with his lady.

You saw me, I was in XX3's and a Yankee hat. My girl was complaining the whole time about not getting free t-shirts, told me I had to buy tix to thenext round opener so she could get one
laugh.gif

^
Yeah, I understand that the DUI chants were classless especially with Dr. Buss being a representative for the owners.

But it was all in good fun. Melo gave us a reason to taunt him.

It was funny before the chants, a fan behind us yelled out "Hey Melo, I got a beer for you right here."
laugh.gif

Yeah no need to get in a discussion about how to be a fan with class or no class.

Look at how Melo responded to it after the game yesterday:
Later Anthony will say, "I wasn't expecting anything different. I'm on the road. That's what [fans] are supposed to do. They are supposed to try and distract me out there.

Link:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-sp-simers21apr21,1,85471,full.column

But yet some poeple here on NT get butt hurt over Laker fans chanting DUI at Melo at the game yesterday
laugh.gif

Seriously some people on here just need to loosen up a little bit.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

^

You saw me, I was in XX3's and a Yankee hat. My girl was complaining the whole time about not getting free t-shirts, told me I had to buy tix to the next round opener so she could get one
laugh.gif

Oh word up.
Good to know and see that NT was in full effect at the game!
pimp.gif

Thanks for the pics, I so desperatly want to atleast go to ONE game. Hell a preseason game would be awesome for me
smh.gif

Sucks living in the UK
frown.gif

KB8sandiego those pics are SICK! i really gotta catch a game, if lakers and celts meet in the finals, ill be at the games in boston

Lakers had major problems containing J.R. Smith and Kleiza. GK should really really consider playing them more instead of Anthony Carter.
We've been saying this all season, but the fat man is too stubborn to change his ways. Anthony Carter brings nothing to the squad exceptoverrated defense.

nice pics KB8
glasses.gif

Pau and Odom really came through for us yesterday.
pimp.gif

Kobe ehhh... He was alright. But I ain't complainin. Still came through with what...30 points

But man, we need to watch out for that 2-3 zone with Kleiza and JR Smith in the line-up
smh.gif

Could someone please tell me why Ronny Turiaf was not his usual self cheerleading and jumping up and down on the bench during the awesome Laker plays? Was hesick or mad coz he was benched?

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

We've been saying this all season, but the fat man is too stubborn to change his ways. Anthony Carter brings nothing to the squad except overrated defense.

GK said earlier today that he's most likely going to make a lineup change for game 2...so it will most likely be LK since he usually plays wellwhen he starts...and hopefully jr will get close to 30 min..

Nene practiced and look good too...so he might play in game 2 also

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

But yet some poeple here on NT get butt hurt over Laker fans chanting DUI at Melo at the game yesterday
laugh.gif

Last season we got into a discussion about how classless Suns fans were. Do we really want to be looked at as lowly as Suns fans?

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

laugh.gif

Last season we got into a discussion about how classless Suns fans were. Do we really want to be looked at as lowly as Suns fans?

All I'm sayin is Kobe got booed for that rape case so...

Eye for an eye

I like Melo too. But he had it comin
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

laugh.gif

eh...he missed a FT when the chants were made..what ever works to help the team
laugh.gif

nice pics KB8....... i wish i had tickets
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom