Official:1st Round NBA 2008 Playoffs: Game 1 Lakers vs. Nuggets 4/20 12:00 PM PST Game On ABC HD

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

24xoy6c.jpg

Gasol got that "Im gonna rape you look"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
well he did violate the _enver Nuggets.

Are there really a 1000 post before game 2 even stars?
bc the borderline Warriors fans who were Laker fans before the 06-07 Warriors have arrived.

add in the "other team" in LA fan base too.

When Kobe missed his first shot I knew he was gonna shoot terrible. It's like this was his first career playoff game. Gasol on the other hand
grin.gif
pimp.gif
. I wanted him to get 40 so bad. Even though our D got real sloppy when Denver was making that tiny little run in the fourth, there were no worriesfor me cause _enver played exactly like they did all year. I see Kobe shooting better next game though. And our bench doing better too.

Can't forget to mention Lamar. I hope this team does not trade him away. He fits in perfect here and if we let him go he'll probably go to a teamthat needs to him to be the second option and it'll be the same repeating cycle for him.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

I like the Nuggs in 7.

Gasol has a habit of disappearing in the playoffs.

Looks like he showed up today
happy.gif

Kobe shot like Tmac today and we still win by a good margin...

I still think this series goes 7...

Kobe needs to reset his jumper because his mechanics were off today. Too much fading, too much off the one leg and too much fling instead of properrelease/follow through.
But the team kept passing well and Gasol kept finishing and despite Kobe's bad game they still win.

I am sorry but.....

lakers are so deep. kobe can suck and lakers still rolling. gasol is ballin'

lakers' history of big men continues - gasol is making history

why can my boy tmac have this luxury of talent to work with?

in the reg. season. yao never came close to a performance pau is having right now dude, not even clsoe.

just admiring the abundance of talent on the lakers

I'm not sure whether to stoneface ny buk or laugh at him...

We all know what he tries to do in every post yet he still does it....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Super Noblekane

I am sorry but.....

lakers are so deep. kobe can suck and lakers still rolling. gasol is ballin'

lakers' history of big men continues - gasol is making history

why can my boy tmac have this luxury of talent to work with?

in the reg. season. yao never came close to a performance pau is having right now dude, not even clsoe.

just admiring the abundance of talent on the lakers

I'm not sure whether to stoneface ny buk or laugh at him...

We all know what he tries to do in every post yet he still does it....
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

to be honest i thought this was an ugly win.........not in the sense that denver looked "scary" and could beat us.........but that we didnt look as good as i thought we would

then again, if kobe shoots well......this is a near perfect game for the lakers

bring on game 2

lol what game were u watching ? ugly win?

besides kobe doing really horrible.. its was fun watching Odom and Pau having a lay up drill...
that 3rd quarter was amazing to watch .. but that 4th wasboring .. nearly fell asleep...
but ugly win? Not at all..

so, if you were the head coach of the nuggets, would you have started ai and carter in the second half? or would you have started ai and jr smith? if you sayjr smith, then congratulations, you are more qualified to coach the team then george karl.

after listening to george karl's half time coaching, would you respond with, a) yes, all we need to do is run and chuck full court passes to beat thelakers. or b) smh, you fool. we need to have an effective half court offense with actual set plays and have an aggressive zone defense. if you answered b),then congratulations, you are more qualified to coach the team then george karl.

Originally Posted by gregbutler20

If only we played D.....
tired.gif

If only we made free throws
tired.gif
. Im praying to god that somewhere in this series GKfinds it in his heart to start JR or Klieza over AC. Why the hell would he even think about having AC or A.I. guard Walton or Radmanovic
smh.gif
sick.gif

AND CAMBY PLAYED LIKE TOTAL %+%+!!!

Originally Posted by BlowDaWhistle

here r some numbers for the nuggets

Najera.... +18
JR ...........+5
Kleiza.......-1
Iverson.....-8
Melo........-16
AC...........-24
Camby.....-30

*$#??..Camby...dpoy???
laugh.gif

What do these numbers mean? And two, what the heck is 3 second defensive violation that results in a t?

It's hard to find Kobe at fault for much this year...so I'm not surprised to see more than half of the comments in this thread about his performance.Most people LOVE for him to do SOMETHING wrong.

Back
Top Bottom