Official:1st Round NBA 2008 Playoffs: Game 1 Lakers vs. Nuggets 4/20 12:00 PM PST Game On ABC HD

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Nuggets need to knock Kobe on his @@+

Send a message.
Pretty much. But the L is so soft now that whoever does it will get suspended for at least 2 games. And if GK attempts to make it obvious by sending insomeone like Diawara to do it, then HE (GK) will get suspended too.

Wait, that might not be such a bad idea.

LB needs to get his bags packed for Denver.

The game was sick today.Me & KB8 got there close to 11am after we had some breakfast @ Roscoe's in LB.It was funny how in the 300 section how the crowdstarted the DUI chant while Melo was shooting free throws today
laugh.gif

Me & KB8 were the loudest fans in our section.

Was kind of disappointed that there was no free t-shirt or give away this year at Staples.Not like the last 2 years first playoff games @ Staples.Also I wantedto buy a

Bynum
Gasol
Fisher
Odom
Bryant

black shirt, but they were overpricing all of the shirts and merchandise @ Staples today.Will probably cop off eastbay though.

KB8 also took a bunch pics with his camera today at the game and will post them later.One pic will have a lot of people
roll.gif

I'm done going to Laker games for the 1st round.Next game I want to go to is when they give Kobe the MVP trophy in the 2nd round.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Just got back from the game. Great game crowd was hype...but they didn't give away anything. I am very surprised. Dah well. Just glad we won.
Oh well, thanks anyway

Originally Posted by u ttocs

I'll take Kobe playing like crap every game if we win by double digits. Who cares.
co-sign...a Laker W with kobe shooting 2-100 is better than kobe scoring 50 with a Loss...awesome win but we need to keep the momentum for the restof the series

Charles just said what ive been sayin after the game. If you put Martin on Kobe you make the inside of the paint wide open for the other Lakers. It leaves themwith only a C to guard the paint against our C and PF. I hope Denver continues to put Martin on Kobe cuz Gasol and Odom will put up the same stats and it willmake the Nuggest overall defense weaker. Imagine if we put Gasol on Melo. LOL

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

The game was sick today.Me & KB8 got there close to 11am after we had some breakfast @ Roscoe's in LB.It was funny how in the 300 section how the crowd started the DUI chant while Melo was shooting free throws today
laugh.gif

Was kind of disappointed that there was no free t-shirt or give away this year at Staples.Not like the last 2 years first playoff games @ Staples.Also I wanted to buy a

Bynum
Gasol
Fisher
Odom
Bryant

black shirt, but they were overpricing all of the shirts and merchandise @ Staples today.Will probably cop off eastbay though.

KB8 also took a bunch pics with his camera today at the game and will post them later.One pic will have a lot of people
roll.gif

I'm done going to Laker games for the 1st round.Next game I want to go to is when they give Kobe the MVP trophy in the 2nd round.
I went to roscoes in pasadena and got to staples around 10:45. Very PO'ed that they didn't give anything away but from what I understand...thegame to go to will be the game when kobe gets his mvp....

I might have ran by you cats but u never know.

Man me n my boy JP b gettin in2 sum heated arguements over dis series cuz he frm Hampton n dudes in the hampton/bnews area treat AI lik jordan so Pau puttin upkareem numbers, lamar lookin lik baby magic, and kobe torchin the nuggets in the 4th made me pretty darn proud 2 b a laker fan 2day......Jus wish phil wuddagave Mbenga n ronnie sum more pt lol

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

Originally Posted by BlowDaWhistle

here r some numbers for the nuggets

Najera.... +18
JR ...........+5
Kleiza.......-1
Iverson.....-8
Melo........-16
AC...........-24
Camby.....-30

*$#??..Camby...dpoy???
laugh.gif

What do these numbers mean? And two, what the heck is 3 second defensive violation that results in a t?
It shows much denver is outscored when that certain player is in the game...So with camby in the game the nuggets were outscored by 30 pts....nowI'll admit plus minus stats are sometimes misleading but anyone who saw the game can agree with ac and camby being -24 and -30 ..

The game was sick today.Me & KB8 got there close to 11am after we had some breakfast @ Roscoe's in LB.It was funny how in the 300 section how the crowd started the DUI chant while Melo was shooting free throws today
laugh.gif

Was kind of disappointed that there was no free t-shirt or give away this year at Staples.Not like the last 2 years first playoff games @ Staples.Also I wanted to buy a

Bynum
Gasol
Fisher
Odom
Bryant

roll.gif

That's sucks; I was expecting the Lakers to give out a sick playoff shirt, but I guess they did not. For some reason, I think they will do giveawayslater on, because the Lakers will be wearing their gold jerseys, instead of the Sundays whites.

Anyways, Kidskillz, how was the game and the atmosphere ?

Originally Posted by CL2423

laugh.gif

Bynum
Gasol
Fisher
Odom
Bryant

roll.gif

That's sucks; I was expecting the Lakers to give out a sick playoff shirt, but I guess they did not. For some reason, I think they will do giveaways later on, because the Lakers will be wearing their gold jerseys, instead of the Sundays whites.

Anyways, Kidskillz, how was the game and the atmosphere ?

Game atmosphere was pretty good today.Most fans were loud and cheering through out the game.Not that late arriving crowds today @ Staples.Nice weather inLA.Heading up the 405N there was no traffic at all thankfully.

lakers should give away white tees on sunday and yellow or purple on the others

they have enough money to do so...

I wish Game 2 was on Tuesday and Game 3 on Friday, because I might miss parts of Games 2 and 3 since it is on Wednesday night and Saturday afternoon.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Japs24

Kobe still ended up with 32pts despite the horrible shooting..

that and1 by KB was
pimp.gif
tho..

smokin.gif

All this means is that _enver is in some serious doo-doo!

That's sucks; I was expecting the Lakers to give out a sick playoff shirt, but I guess they did not. For some reason, I think they will do giveaways later on, because the Lakers will be wearing their gold jerseys, instead of the Sundays whites.

yeah, that sucks. they did give out free laker caps @ the last reg season game though.

Gasol had a monster game
pimp.gif

Odom put in work
pimp.gif

grin.gif
Kobe shot the ball terrible but still managed to get 30+ pts

overall good win...lets keep it up

Nice game by the Lakeshow. Ill be at game two rocking my "Kobe For MVP" shirt and chanting "DUI" when Melo is at the line.

Back
Top Bottom