Official 2007 Fantasy Basketball Thread

I wouldn't even think twice about that trade. Unless you're in a league with 40 other people, that trade is essentially Durant, Bargnani, Camby for Garnet, Chandler, Carter.
TEAMSSB
Kirby​

4L8O15S16T23!42​

Redd isnt' even THAT much better than Miller, throw in JET? No way.

Lamar could play as early as Friday.

Bobby Jackson > Hughes

Airjordan, what the hell kind of trade is that? That requires you to drop like 5-6 guys... Are you even being serious? :lol:
laugh.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

Quote:
should i do it?, any help is appreciated

Without looking at the stats, I can honestly say DO NOT make that trade. Anyone who trades away KG this season will regret it, simple as that.

just need some thoughts on whether I should make this trade or not.

i would get dwyane wade and sam dalembert or boris diaw for steve nash. normally i wouldn't need to think too hard about this but i'm not sure when wade's coming back or how healthy he'll be.

also, what do you think i'd have to give up to get camby instead of dalembert or diaw. here's my roster if it helps.

PG - Steve Nash
SG/SF - Kevin Durant
SG/SF - Ronnie Brewer
SG/SF - Hedo Turkoglu
SF/PF/C - Andrea Bargnani
PF/C - Nene Hilario
PF/C - Carlos Boozer
PF/C - LaMarcus Aldridge
PG/SG - Kirk Hinrich
C - Yao Ming
PF/C - Nenad Krstic
PG/SG - Jason Terry
Keep the Sonics in SeattleKevin& Chris& Jeff& Luke& Delonte& Earl& Damien & Nick& Johan
Out of towners don't be knowin about the best-kept's/Ain't nothing better than the summer in the NORTHWEST

I just dropped Luke Rindour and picked up Daniel Gibson. Yay or nay? I know Luke's off to a slow start with the injury and all, but I don't see dude fitting in with this roster anytime soon. Gibson is putting up solid numbers.
s l a s h a n d b u r n

Quote:
I just dropped Luke Rindour and picked up Daniel Gibson. Yay or nay? I know Luke's off to a slow start with the injury and all, but I don't see dude fitting in with this roster anytime soon. Gibson is putting up solid numbers.
Keep the Sonics in SeattleKevin& Chris& Jeff& Luke& Delonte& Earl& Damien & Nick& Johan
Out of towners don't be knowin about the best-kept's/Ain't nothing better than the summer in the NORTHWEST

McCants, my other PG got injured. First Foye, now McCants. I have Law and Calderon as my other 2 PG's but who should I get for McCant's or is he not going to be out for a while? I'm thinking of getting Stoudamire for him. Duhon and Cassell are still available as well.

I'm also thinking of getting Gomes or R. Butler for Villanueva. Villanueva just isn't getting enough playing time with Yi in the line-up. My teams weakness is also in the assist and 3ptm department.

Any suggestions?

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.
SARTORIALIST

If your giving up nash, get camby if possible, if not, I'd get dally, he's fairly consistent and wil get you blocks..

Gibson is alright, but make sure salmons, tim thomas, or any other players I might have mentioned aren't out there. Yi jianlian might be interesting to look at as well.

Rfx, your ina tough spot, as far as available points go, jason williams is on some wires, and probably your best choice. Earl watson isn't bad either. My gripe with damon stoudemire is he's so damn inconsisant, some nights hell light it up for 20 and 7 assists, other nights he won't do jack @#%$. Rafer alston might be a consideration as far as point guards go. Its hard to find a good pg, but calderon and law aren't horrible choices (I have each in one league) but you definitely need help. If you want strictly assists, I'd have to say brevin knight, he can rack them up in a flash, it you want a more balanced pg, probably cassell or stoudemire.

As far as three point shooters go, its hard to find good shooters, I would have said go after peja but his stock shot up yesterday with his 10 threes performance... I'm on my sidekick right now so I can't really look up anyone, but someone you might want to consider is jj barea. Now, I don't know how much the kid will play, definitely don't pick him up now but keep an eye out for him. The best option I can think of is Francisco Garcia, he's been nice recently, and had a surge at the end of last season.. If your a risk-taker, you might want to try out Wally Szczerbiak, I think PJ likes the guy and could get lots of shots, and if he continues to knock em down like he did last night, he'll be valuable..

Diop, for all you haters, get this dude, he's logging major minutes with dampier out, will get you nearly 7-9 rebounds per game, and he's leading the L in blocks.

Not sure who else are on waivers you might want to get, but shaq, and odom both should be picked up if on waivers, shaqs playing like shaq and odom could be back by the end of the week, he's worth snatching even if you had a 2 weeks to deal without him.

Also, if any of you have nba tv, tune in to watch rick kamla each night on fantasy hoop talk or whatever its called, its insightful and gives you ideas for players you might want to try and pick up or trade for..
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong​
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

^^^ Thanks for the suggestions JA21. Williams, Watson, Alston, Knight and Peja are all taken in my league. Peja was a 5th round pick in my league. I was hoping on getting him around 8th or 9th.

Szczerbiak looks like a good candidate but i'm not sure if he'll stay healthy this whole season. I was considering Garcia as well but his minutes will be down when Artest comes back.

Thanks for all the help though. Any more suggestions?

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
SARTORIALIST

Go to the top of the waiver wire and set it so it lists all the top pgs available and give me a list of who shows up?
DALLAS MAVERICKS

Here's a screenshot of the top 50 pg's in the FA list.
29fnv9.jpg

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
SARTORIALIST

Ahh man, I can't read that on my sidekick, but I got class in 5 minutes then I'm headed home so I'll re-edit my post later
DALLAS MAVERICKS

^^^ It's cool. Thanks for all the help.

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
SARTORIALIST

So would it be a good idea to drop McCants instead of stashing him away? Because I'm in the same situation. I need another PG. How long is he expected to be out?
TEAM [Scrubs]
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
TeamCanada ~x~ TeamPhilippines​

^^ I'm still waiting on the situation. It's just a sprained ankle and was able to walk it off but he would be out for at least a week or two and might slow him down on his return. Don't tkae my word for it though.

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
SARTORIALIST

Damn RFX, slim pickings for ya buddy!!! :lol:
laugh.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS

Quote:
Damn RFX, slim pickings for ya buddy!!! :lol:
laugh.gif

It's that bad huh. :lol:
laugh.gif
15fiwlx.jpg

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
SARTORIALIST

I actually like Stackhouse this season, but I don't know how his point production will be, so far he's average around 3-4 assists, he does just about every year, and will give you at least one three a game, possibly more, but his MPG is decreasing.

Finley also takes a lot of three's, but I wouldn't put him above Stack.

I never thought I'd say this but Posey looks interesting, he's making 3 three's in his firstg game, but it's the only game he's played in! So, just keep an eye out for him.

I'm torn on Gomes, he was VERY inconsistant last year, but he averages the most of all the guys I've listed so far.

I guess your not too interested in Garcia, but keep an eye out for him, you may change your mind later, he surged late last season, and averaging about 15 PPG rihgt now.

Wally's alright to pick up, just keep an eye on him if you don't.

Rasual Butler will probably be your best choice if you want three pointers, not much production outside of that.

So to sum it up, forget everyone else I didn't mention. :lol:
laugh.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS

^^^ Thanks a lot for all the help. I really appreciate it. I'll give it a game or two and see how everyone does and then i'll make a decision. Thanks again.

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
SARTORIALIST

do you guys know how much longer devin harris will be out?
MIAMI HEAT​
MEMPHIS TIGERS​

Looks like my guard position is just having the best of luck... Azubuike is slighlty injured. His stilll playing but it's limiting him.
Quote:
Azubuike has a lingering bone bruise in his ankle that hasn't improved much since the summer.

Quote:
"It just hasn't been right," said Azubuike, the Warriors' biggest early-season surprise after averaging 16.8 points and 3.8 rebounds in their first four games. "I might have to just play on it and get treatment. I think it's something I can play with, as long as it feels better than it did last night." Azubuike's status for Thursday's game against Dallas is still uncertain.

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
SARTORIALIST

can anyone tell me why Andrew Boguts numbers are so bad this starting season ? hes on the waivers list and im thinking about picking him up but his FT and FG percentages are horrific...

Quote:
do you guys know how much longer devin harris will be out?
:x
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS

Dammit! Brevin Knight logged 0 minutes tonight all while Sam Cassell went off for 35! Stupid Cassell, get hurt already so Brevin can shine......... and help my fantasy teams
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Back
Top Bottom