Official 2007 Fantasy Basketball Thread

Quote:
RFX, looks liek Cassell might be a good choice. :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.
SARTORIALIST

^ yeap, shoudln't even think about it, Conley ain't getting much PT this year.
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong​
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

who should i pick up...Jameer or Mo Williams?
TEAM LAKERS

It's official, Azubuike is on the injured list. I'll see if he plays tonight, if not I guess I'll have to find a replacement too. His injury's from this summer so I don't know if it's going away anytime soon. Any thoughts if I should keep him or not?

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
SARTORIALIST

I don't know what to do on this one. I'm on the border with Boris Diaw. I dunno if I should drop him and pick up Brendan Haywood. Dude is putting up decent numbers and Boris hasn't been the same dude he was two years ago. With Amare out for a few games, he still hasn't done too much. With Etan Thomas being out, Haywood may continue his good streak. Thoughts?
s l a s h a n d b u r n

Along with Kaman, Haywood was my sleeper pick this year. They're both benefiting from having the lane to themselves this year and they're both showing what they can do with the confidence booster that comes with guaranteed PT. I would take out Boris for Haywood. Boris isn't going to do much with Amare there.
TEAMSSB
Kirby​

4L8O15S16T23!42​

The only thing holding me back is Diaw's ability to make up stats in other categories Haywood might not.
s l a s h a n d b u r n

Who gets the better out of Ricky Davis, Al Horford, and Al Thorton for Dwight Howard and Rudy Gay? And what if Howard were replaced with Lemarcus Aldridge?
"Sports Do Not Build Character, They Reveal It." - John Wooden
TEAM AM FAM

Quote:
I don't know what to do on this one. I'm on the border with Boris Diaw. I dunno if I should drop him and pick up Brendan Haywood. Dude is putting up decent numbers and Boris hasn't been the same dude he was two years ago. With Amare out for a few games, he still hasn't done too much. With Etan Thomas being out, Haywood may continue his good streak. Thoughts?
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

Drop Nene, he's going to be out for about 6 weeks, and he's very dissapointing regardless.
DALLAS MAVERICKS

koolbarbone:
Brevin is done until further notice...
What happened to Brevin Knight?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Does anybody know if Felton is playing tomorrow night? I can't find anything that says he is, I have just been reading that his knee is fine and he wanted to play against Philly the other night. I need to know whether or not I should have him in my line-up tomorrow.

^^^
Questionable for tomorrow night; he said if it was up to him he wouldn't have missed any time at all, but I think the team is going to be a little more cautious. If you have someone on your bench, I'd play them just to be safe.
"Sports Do Not Build Character, They Reveal It." - John Wooden
TEAM AM FAM

Quote:
^^^
Questionable for tomorrow night; he said if it was up to him he wouldn't have missed any time at all, but I think the team is going to be a little more cautious. If you have someone on your bench, I'd play them just to be safe.

I've got Roy, Nate Rob and Calderon as my guards for tomorrow night in my line-up right now... I'd just much rather have Felton's production over Robinson's.

:smh:
smh.gif
At whoever dropped Azubuike from their teams. I checked on the home page that over 7000 teams on Yahoo dropped him because of a pain in his ankle. Then he goes off and drops 27, 11 rebs and 4 ast.

Always wait and see unless they give out some notice that the person is gonna be out for long. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM [Scrubs]
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
TeamCanada ~x~ TeamPhilippines​

^^^ I'm glad I kept him for one more night. I was going to drop Azubuike but since his the only player I got playing for tonight I just kept him and see how he would do. I guess his staying in my roster. Finally caught a break.

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
SARTORIALIST

What did you end up doing to your roster RFX?
DALLAS MAVERICKS

^^^ Right now, I just took Sam Cassell and I'm giving Villanueva one more game then I'll decide if I should drop him for Gomes or Rasual. I would take Stackhouse or Szczerbiak but they both got taken yesterday.

What do you think of Kyle Lowry? He was just dropped in my league, I have a feeling Cassell won't be too consistent. I'm also considering Jeff Green but not sure of his future yet.

I'm also waiting for Foye to get better and maybe I can drop Law since his not performing as I expected or just not enough playing time yet.

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
SARTORIALIST

Foye for Law when allowed sounds good.

I wouldn't get Jeff Green yet, but Kyle Lowry looks nice right now, wait for at least one game.

Dwight shouldnt' be traded unless for a star. Amare, depends onthe deal.
DALLAS MAVERICKS

Back
Top Bottom