.::Official 2007 Fantasy Football Thread::. (Sticky Plz)

How come on ESPN when you make a trade it takes 2 days?

It says to wait the 2 days or until all players are unlocked, and all players are already unlocked.
TEAMYANKEES

Here's my dilemma...

I picked up Nick Folk as a bye week replacement for David Akers this past week. Folk had a great game, and after comparing the two, Folk actually has better stats.

I was going to drop Folk since my K already had his bye week, and pick up the Giants D for next week because of my Pitt. D having their bye week.

However, Im now leaning towards keeping Folk, except that they play NE next week (tough game defensively) and Philly plays the Jets next week(favorable matchup). I cant afford to keep both unless I drop DeAngelo Williams for the Giants D.

Bottom line:
I need a bye week replacement for my Pittsburgh Defense next week.
Should I Drop:
K David Akers
K Nick Folk
or RB DeAngelo Williams (Hes my 4th string RB, but I need 2 solid backup RBs because of both of mystarters have their bye weeks in week 8)
glasses.gif

St. John's University
Red Storm C/O '09
I Take The Staten Ferry I Walk to Broadway

Folk Is that DUDE! He won me the game.. my opponent had Romo and Crayton left and I still won. haha
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Reppin The Bay 650​

amj237 - that is a hard @#%$ trade cause of the injurys that make the players better or worse like big ben doesnt have hines or holmes so no one he likes to throw to , holt doesnt have marc no more, mcgahee thinks yards > tds, VY has no receivers , ocho beastin with carson like always but currently TJ > CJ, gore sf offense is just terrible esp now with smith out so yea i guess i wouldnt do it though just to be safe and not feel like a idiot when players i traded away start beastin

mEasy15 - no cause steve smith is still the dude and the offense and carr will always look for him first triple covered and all he got a td last game too

blazersin2k3 - uh do it...carson is a consistent beast at least 2 tds and 250+ yards and LJ is a plus cause if he starts breakin out ur rb squad is unstoppable if not u still got good rbs and driver has been gettin looks stolen away from jennings and mcnabb is inconsistent

blackredxiiigoat - drop akers

YoungTriz - start bush, lendale white sharing with brown no good, i would go safe and choose philly dont wanna be subject of saints breakout game, eh i would not since maroney is prob ganna be sharing with morris who is beastin

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."-The One and Only MJ​
******** | WIZARDS | YANKEES

Should I trade Patrick Crayton and Brandon Jacobs for Marques Colston and Sammy Morris?
TEAMYANKEES

^ no way.

Now back to my old trade

I think i am gunna wait to see how bush does and willis

I get bush

i give mcgahee and foster
Team Cowboys
5-0.

I trade Adrian Peterson, Lee Evans and Donte Stallworth

I get Shaun Alexander, Chris Chambers and Joey Galloway...

Yes or No?
TEAMCOWBOYS
Winning is the only option...

Jesus!!!! Everyone wants to trade with me.

What's a better deal?

Crayton for Colston.

Crayotn for Donald Driver.

Or Neither?
TEAMYANKEES

Nowitness41Dirk - no way Adrian sleeper pick this season and hes only gonna get better as shaun is on the decline evans and donte are like the same fantasy value as chambers and joey, very inconsistent but have those random ownage days not alot though so its more like a Adrian for Alexander trade

JoRDaN201 - i would def trade crayton soon since terry glenn's return is coming in a couple weeks so trade him while hes hot cause once terry is back crayton = zero fantasy value, i would go driver since packers offense is all throwing and hardly no running game and if anything he'll give you a consistent amount of yardage and the packers offense is hot this season, i have no idea whats goin on with the saints they are a mystery box and all of their players are a complete gamble since for some reason saints offense is just horrid this year no one is producing but if anything it can only go up so its either take a gamble or take that consistent number one dude
"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."-The One and Only MJ​

So this would be my lineup:

QB- Rivers
RB- Peterson
RB- Jacobs
RB/WR- Boldin (will put Crayton/Driver if hurt)
WR- Fitzgerald
WR- Holt
TE- Watson
DEF- Vikings
K- Gostkowski

Bench:

Bulger
Foster
Derrick Mason
Crayton(if I haven't traded)
Heath Miller
Chargers D

TEAMYANKEES

^^^^^^
i would try to get more runningbacks if i were you. You have a good set of recievers but maybe you can trade away 1 of your defenses. You can always just pick one up off the waivers when your defense has bye.

that said crayton for driver is a good trade your getting the better of that trade
TE NNESSEE TITANS
You don't want it with Vince Young​

^ I would def trade Crayton for Driver, the other deals nah
TEAMMUSICFORUM
Where Logic Goes To Die
Fred Lewis > Illmatic​

for this week should i start Romo against the Pats or Hasselback against the Saints

as of now I am playing Hasselback against the Saints..any reason to pick Romo?
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals... UNlucky #13
Aim- j1mmy nuetr0n email- [email protected]

Iono, Romo has shown big game presence like as in the Bears game. But after last week you dont know if it will carry over or not.

stick with Matt vs that feeble NO defense
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Anderson,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Peek,Davis,Washington,Roye​
"I got your division wins right here..."​

Brett Favre or Carson Palmer this week?
TEAM UTAH JAZZ
Price is Right
Almond - Boozer - Brewer - Collins - Fesenko - Giricek - Harpring - Hart - Kirilenko - Miles - Millsap - Okur - Price - Williams

^^Matt for the safe start

^Carson

OK, NT you get to help me choose if I pull the trigger on this trade

I give up:

LT and M. Harrison for J. Addai and B. Roethlisberger <~~ (I spelled that without any help too. :pimp:
pimp.gif
)

Mind you, this trade is w/ the guy that's in first place in my league and he's on NT.

Where you at McFloppy? :nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
You found a homeless couple having sex. You decide to throw a rock at them. You laugh and run off.​

Can I drop Thomas Jones? He's been a bust so far, and I don't see it getting any better for him.

Either him, or I drop Matt Schaub because I have Eli and McNabb as my other two quarterbacks...

OR...

I could drop Patrick Crayton...

I'm leaning towards Jones...but does anyone see him breaking out anytime soon?

I think I had a decent draft on 8/24...With the 7th Pick overall
1. Addai
2. Maroney
3. Mcgahee
4. Jacobs
5. Branch
6. Romo
7. L. Evans
8. Thomas Jones
9. V. Jackson
10. Brandon Jackson
11. Santana Moss
12. Santonio Holmes
13. Alex Smith
14. Denver Def
15. Heath Miller
16. J. Wilkins

I traded Maroney, Jacobs, Miller, Branch for Boldin, LJ and Shockey before the season started...I also traded Smith and Jackson for Portis before the season started...

After the first week I traded Thomas Jones and Jesse Chatman(Dropped S. Moss and Santonio Holmes) for Hassleback, Roy Williams...The same week I traded back for Thomas Jones and also got R. Moss for Boldin and Portis...After the 3rd week I traded Addai, Thomas Jones, Hassleback and Vincent Jackson for LT, Mojo and Javon Walker...Earlier this week I traded Shockey, Sammy Morris(FA pickup) and Javon Walker for Winslow and Colston..I just picked up Schaub through waivers and my team sits like this right now...I laid an egg last week with being projected over 90 points...Overall 4-1

Qb: Romo/Schaub
Rb: LT/Mojo
Rb: LJ
W/R: Mcgahee
WR: R. Moss/J. Porter
WR: Roy Williams/Colston/Engram
TE: Winslow/Olsen
Kicker: Gostkowksi(NE)
Def: Jax/Seattle

I'm trying to trade Mcgahee, Mojo and Engram for Willie Parker and Jacobs...
Selling OG WHT/RED XIII SZ 10 DS [email protected]
AIM- Istrykr33I

Quote:
LT and M. Harrison for J. Addai and B. Roethlisberger <~~ (I spelled that without any help too. :pimp:
pimp.gif
)

If you do that trade you are getting majorly screwed. I wouldn't even do that trade for LT alone.

Here's my question NT, what do you think Selvin Young is worth? The Henry situation might play into November and even then who knows if the Broncos make a trade. I could probably get Lee Evans from the Henry owner now and just hope he turns things around but if I wait I could get more but it might be weeks before that happens.
808. PERIOD.

20% off karmaloop.com with code: JBOAT

My three losses all came as a result of the Monday night game:

Week 2: Opponent had Adalius Thomas, who returned a TD for a score. I lost by 2 points. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Week 3: Opponent had Brees and Bulluck. Brees threw a bunch of INT's, but Bulluck got 3 of them. I lost by 3 points. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Week 5: I needed 25 points from Romo to win. He'd been averaging like 35 and was playing the worst pass D in football. He got 20 points, I lost by 4. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

D E B A T E S Y N D I C A T E

Trade advice needed.....

I'm in desperate need for a QB.

J. Kitna/D. Brees/A. Smith have all pretty much stunk so far. I've been close every week, but my QB's performance are ALWAYS what brings me down.

So I proposed a trade to an owner who had both Romo & Brady.

I offered and he accepted. Should I continue with it, or pull out and look somewhere else? I have 2 days to decide

Quote:
Trade accepted in Allstars

Teams Involved:
The Hitmen - Christopher Carrillo
Since '85 - Oscar Ramirez

THM trades Tom Brady, NE QB to '85

1985 trades LaDainian Tomlinson, SD RB to Hitmen
1985 trades Larry Fitzgerald, Ari WR to Hitmen
1985 trades Jon Kitna, Det QB to Hitmen
:\
ohwell.gif
WOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!