.::Official 2007 Fantasy Football Thread::. (Sticky Plz)

Willis McGahee vs CIN??? i thought he was done for in the steelers game?? didnt he get kicked in the head???
Quote:
If I got banned from NikeTalk, I could sue Method Man.

Team Pacific Northwest​

Fargas vs CHI
or
Holmes vs DEN

DET D @ ARI
or
CHI D @ OAK

Yahoo is projecting better numbers for Holmes, but he's supposed to be splitting carries with Smith.

NY Nitty Gritty
F.B.G.$​

Fargas and CHI
Fargas will start, and like you said Priest will split carries with the explosive Kolby Smith
TEAMMUSICFORUM
Where Logic Goes To Die
Fred Lewis > Illmatic​

On the McGahee situation.

Quote:
Ravens Practice Report

Created: Wednesday, 07 November 2007, 4:15 PM EST

By EDWARD LEE, Sun Reporter

Baltimore - Willis McGahee (concussion) worked fully at Ravens practice Wednesday.

He doesn't appear to be in danger of missing a highly favorable matchup against the Bengals in Week 10. McGahee was injured while making a block in Monday night's blowout loss to Pittsburgh, but the concussion apparently was minor.

McGahee has scored touchdowns in three consecutive games.

Sounds like McGahee is going to be fine and definitely use him against CIN over LenDale.

With kickers it really doesn't matter who you take. Both of them should have chances to score it just depends on how the games go. I like when I have guys still playing on Monday so I would've went with Brown.
NY Nitty Gritty
F.B.G.$​

Ya kickers are really hit or miss.

Like Bironas. Then one week i picked up Gould and he got me 1 point.

I would take Hanson if i had to pick.
Team Cowboys
6-1.

Jay Cutler @ KC
Marc Bulger @ NO
JP Losman @ Mia
or
Vince Young vs Jac?

Im thinking Cutler or Bulger but im not to sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Economic Hitman​
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

How did this trade actually get accepted?

Marion Barber for John Kitna :wow:
eek.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

Yo there's no way that's a fair trade. Kitna aint even a top 10 QB and Barber is def a top 5 RB at the moment.

Normally I'd get a :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
?

Jackson @NO
Holmes vs DEN
Chatman vs BUF

Looks like Jackson's going to be limited this week and the Saints have been real good against the run lately so he's not an obvious choice anymore. Plus they could be playing from behind early so that can't really help the cause either. What do you guys think?
NY Nitty Gritty
F.B.G.$​

I think you have no choice.

S-Jax is gonna be limited.

Chatman faces a stingy Bills D.

Holmes faces a Pop warner run defense, but he hasn't really been asked to be a starter for almost 3 years.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

Quote:
Holmes faces a Pop warner run defense, but he hasn't really been asked to be a starter for almost 3 years.

AND he's supposed to be splitting carries w/ Kolby Smith.

Quote:
Jay Cutler @ KC
Marc Bulger @ NO
JP Losman @ Mia
or
Vince Young vs Jac?

Im thinking Cutler or Bulger but im not to sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Call me crazy, but I'd be tempted to play Losman...

KC's has a very good pass rush, Bulger has been disappointing all year, and VY is too sketchy w/ points AND the Jags d-line is one of the best in the NFL.

Z. Thomas is NOT playing for Miami this week either.

I would go with either Bulger or Losman. With the way that New Orleans has been playing lately the Rams will prob be playing from behind so that would mean Bulger's going to have to pass alot, especially with Jackson hurting and not getting a full workload this week. That could also give him some chances for a TD or two during garbage time at the end of the game.

Losman is playing against a horrible D and Evans has been playing better lately so he has a chance to have a good game as well. It's really a tough call, but I would narrow it down to those two.
NY Nitty Gritty
F.B.G.$​

Honestly I would go with Mr. Jacobs.

I know Dallas has a pretty good run D, but Jacobs is just so powerful. He will start getting the goal line touches now, not like at the beginning of the season.

Lions are probably gonna throw a lot in this game, so it takes away from the run.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

here is my week 10 line up ( NE is on bye so no Brady, Moss and Faulk)
J.p losman
david Patten
Santonio Holmes
Calvin johnson
Reggie Bush
Justin Fargas
Nick Folk K dude has been really good this year
Seattle DEF
How im i looking

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Ok Im in a bind here... I have tons of depth at RB so its getting hard to choose what 3 to start.

Parker
Holmes
Barber
Edge
Lendale
Gore

At the moment I have Parker, Barber, and Edge starting

Anyone have a better idea?
You got it right...
pimp.gif

INJURY News:
-MARVIN HARRISON WILL NOTPLAY SUNDAY vs. San Diego

What is Adrian Peterson worth?

I really want to get him away from a kid in my league, but I don't know what to offer. Is Lynch, Plaxico, and Norwood (since he has Dunn) enough? Or Lynch,Braylon Edwards, and Norwood?

My receivers are Moss, Braylon, and Plax, so I can afford to give one away to upgrade at RB.

Kid is going to miss the playoffs if he doesn't win NOW, so you would think he would try to take advantage of someone like me who's willing and able toover pay for AP...no?

Alright guys, I've asked this same question like 3 times already but there's only 3 hours left before Kickoff.

Pick 3:

Fitzgerald vs Lions

Boldin vs Lions

Holt vs Saints

Driver vs Vikings.

Back
Top Bottom