.::Official 2007 Fantasy Football Thread::. (Sticky Plz)

WTF man, they said Bulger was gonna be out and now he's playing?

I dropped him for Kellen Clemens and I rather have Bulger than Clemens.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I woke up about 10 minutes before kick-off to sub in Peterson for J. Lewis, but yahoo's server was too damn slow and it wouldn't let me make thechange!

mad.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I woke up about 10 minutes before kick-off to sub in Peterson for J. Lewis, but yahoo's server was too damn slow and it wouldn't let me make the change!

mad.gif
smh.gif

With the way Jamal has been lookin, AND you're facin Arizona... it aint horrible. It sucks, but it could have been A LOT worse.

See my pick-up this morning?
tongue.gif

Yooo I just saw AD's stat line
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I woke up about 10 minutes before kick-off to sub in Peterson for J. Lewis, but yahoo's server was too damn slow and it wouldn't let me make the change!

mad.gif
smh.gif

With the way Jamal has been lookin, AND you're facin Arizona... it aint horrible. It sucks, but it could have been A LOT worse.

See my pick-up this morning?
tongue.gif

Yooo I just saw AD's stat line
eek.gif

I thought about going after Favre too, but I figured I'm set w/ Benny & Kitna.

And, yeah... I'm convinced AP is half-human, half-machine.
smh.gif

This is pissing me off. Addai is getting killed on these TD's. They have 1st and goal on the 1. And he doesnt get the ball. Dumb *+@!

Word, same thing the Giants are doing too it seems. Derrick Ward breaks the long runs and then at the one, they bring in Droughns to finish for the TD
sick.gif
Keep Ward in there and let him get his TD!

Romo and Owens in a league that is yardage-heavy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm about to clinch a 1st round bye...my playoffs start next week
pimp.gif

Should I start Chad Johnson and Rudi (@ Pittsburgh and that crappy field) or Maroney and Stallworth?

Or Rudi and Stallworth?
Or Chad and Maroney?

I have to start 1 WR and 1 RB.

I have to make up 10 points so I need the combo that will put up the most points desperately.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ohboy716

Should I start Chad Johnson and Rudi (@ Pittsburgh and that crappy field) or Maroney and Stallworth?

Or Rudi and Stallworth?
Or Chad and Maroney?

I have to start 1 WR and 1 RB.

I have to make up 10 points so I need the combo that will put up the most points desperately.
frown.gif

Chad alone can put up 10 points.

Go with Chad and Maroney. I know everyone hates on him, but he'll put it together.

Back
Top Bottom