Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

^ yeah i have zbo...
mad.gif

he was doing great, hope this doesn't mess up his value. kaman needs to go!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Lucky me, I had VC and Bosh together in one of my Leagues.
laugh.gif

Damn, those 2 scored more than half of ALL 10 of my players that played today including Kobe, Billups, Artest, Brand and Daniels.

I cancelled the Pau for EB trade - I didn't get Rasheed Wallace from the waiver
frown.gif
, that would have been a steal for Mbah a Moute.
I guess I'll wait around for something better. Morrow is up for grabs again (waivers), but with Jamal Crawford coming to play for the Warriors..

EB and Pau are pretty much a wash.

I'm surprised with Rashard's productivity thus far, I'm actually pleased, he's getting almost 2 steals and 2 three's a game, (and tonight,4 three's and 6 steals on 9/12 shooting).

Originally Posted by NikeAir45

Rate my team:

PG Joe Johnson (Atl - PG,SG)
BN Allen Iverson (Det - PG,SG)
BN Tayshaun Prince (Det - SF)
G Corey Maggette (GS - SG,SF)
SF Travis Outlaw (Por - SF,PF)
PF Thaddeus Young (Phi - SF,PF)
F Pau Gasol (LAL - PF,C)
C Dwight Howard (Orl - C)
C Andris Biedrins (GS - C)
Util Beno Udrih (Sac - PG)
Util Jason Thompson (Sac - PF,C)
SG J.R. Smith (Den - SG)
BN Quentin Richardson (NY - SG,SF)

FG%
FT%
3PTM
PTS
REB
AST
ST
BLK
TO

Im losing in FT%, FG%, and turnovers, and doing decent in blocks. Any tips? Who should i trade for?

I'd sell Thaddeus Young and Jason Thompson in a package, their relatively high right now.

I hate having to choose between good players to pick up, Bargnani, Chandler, Duhon, Kenyon, Outlaw, Marvin, Thaddeus, Haslem, LaMarcus, Beno, Sessions,Marquis, Mike Miller, Dunleavy, Murphy, Harrington, Marc Gasol all available to pick up any time I'd like, but it's not like I can drop Baron, JoshHoward, Artest, Horford, Biedrins, Calderon, Randolph, Wade, Kaman, KMart, Andre Miller, Josh Smith or Manu for any of those guys..
tired.gif

I'd sell Thaddeus Young and Jason Thompson in a package, their relatively high right now.

I hate having to choose between good players to pick up, Bargnani, Chandler, Duhon, Kenyon, Outlaw, Marvin, Thaddeus, Haslem, LaMarcus, Beno, Sessions, Marquis, Mike Miller, Dunleavy, Murphy, Harrington, Marc Gasol all available to pick up any time I'd like, but it's not like I can drop Baron, Josh Howard, Artest, Horford, Biedrins, Calderon, Randolph, Wade, Kaman, KMart, Andre Miller, Josh Smith or Manu for any of those guys..
tired.gif
How about Andre Miller? I guess it depends on what stats you need the most.

ok i think im about to ship out dwight. do you guys think bosh and beasley for dwight is a fair deal?

This motherfkka Mike Dunleavy messing up my plan to stash him:
tired.gif
tired.gif

Sat, Nov 22 Dunleavy (bone spur in right knee) hasn't yet completed a full practice, and doesn't seem anywhere near returning, the Indianapolis Star reports.

Anyways who do you guys think: Jason Thompson, Bargnani or Jeff Greene?

ok i think im about to ship out dwight. do you guys think bosh and beasley for dwight is a fair deal?
I think you don't think both Bosh and Beasley is exactly fair for Dwight... I think it's too much. I'm thinking just Bosh for Dwightstraight up is fair. Bosh is a beast right now.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I think you don't think both Bosh and Beasley is exactly fair for Dwight... I think it's too much. I'm thinking just Bosh for Dwight straight up is fair. Bosh is a beast right now.

yea i was thinkin of doing just staight up Bosh for Dwight which I think he'll definetely accept. Im trying to get him now to give me Bosh and Vince forDwight and Maggette

Originally Posted by bright nikes

This motherfkka Mike Dunleavy messing up my plan to stash him:
tired.gif
tired.gif

Sat, Nov 22 Dunleavy (bone spur in right knee) hasn't yet completed a full practice, and doesn't seem anywhere near returning, the Indianapolis Star reports.

Anyways who do you guys think: Jason Thompson, Bargnani or Jeff Greene?

I have Dunleavy too
smh.gif

Yahoo needs an IR so we can keep these guys we drafted on draft day. Anyways I'd picked up Bargnani, he's killing right now since he took over JamarioMoon at SF.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

What's your guys take on dropping Chalmers for Larry Hughes?
Eh.

I dropped Chalmers awhile ago, he did get some nice steals but his FG% was atrocious, the same can be said for Larry Hughes - dude is a FG killer.

I think Chicago is a mess right now and a couple more weeks he's probably gonna get injured.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OneTrust

What's your guys take on dropping Chalmers for Larry Hughes?
Honestly, it's a toss up for me. I dropped Chalmers in my league a while back. He had a couple of good games but his performances weren'tthat good. With Hughes, you know you're getting a streaky shooter and yeah. If you need the assists, stay with Chamlers IMO.

I hate having to pick anyone up from CHI not named Rose or Gooden.
2ito8ya.png

Just so you guys know, OrangeSodaOrangutans is managed by JapanAir.
laugh.gif

JapanAir cannot be trusted.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Paul is a hater, part deus.
I just didn't want that fan base to all rally up against you because of that one thing you said.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh, and it's actually spelled "part deux".
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom