Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

I'm pissed - I tried to pick up Ginobili for tomorrow, but it was saying the line up would be for today but I didn't want to drop Roger Mason yet...and now someone just picked Ginobili up
mad.gif

I tried telling you late last week to pick him up ASAP.

You don't pitty-pat with players like Manu.

If he's still out there in anyone's leagues, go get em.

Kenyon Martin and Jermaine O'Neal (dtd) are available in my fantasy league. should i pick up one of these guys or just keep Dalembert?

Kevin Martin?

Out

Ridnour?

No word yet, but looks like Sessions will play more than Ridnour. If you have someone else you can play instead of him, go ahead and do so.

Originally Posted by M00DSWING7

Any updates on Ginobili? I just dumped Rudy Fernandez for this cat and I need some 3pters. lol.

I just dumped Rudy Fernandez for this cat and I need some 3pters. lol.

I just dumped Rudy Fernandez

I just dumped Rudy Fernandez

Is that really necessary??? If you can't answer my question just keep it moving.
Sorry but Ginobili is way better than Fernandez and with Martel Webster coming back Fernandez minutes are about to get CHOPPED.

You really need to fall back tho... Before you get smacked up in HD homie.
28v6g0l.jpg

Originally Posted by ChiHigh91

Must be one shallow league, but I agree, Ginobli > Fernandez.

Yep, but you don't drop Rudy when you need 3's... he's one of the top 3 shooters right now and averaging over 2 a game.

I wish I was in a league that shallow.
frown.gif

Yeah it's an 8 man PAY to PLAY League... Mad Competative too.
I'm not hating on Fernandez I actually think dude is SICK!!! But it was either him or Nate Robinson and there's no way I'm dropping Nate right nowcause that dude is BALLIN.

On a sidenote Ginobili is playing RIGHT NOW!!! Dude just canned a 3 too.
pimp.gif

13/5/2/5 steals for Iggy right now..

DATZNASTY.
sick.gif

How's DJ working out for you Paul..
smh.gif

I <3 Rashard again.

So, I have Rudy Fernandez on my waiver wire, but a couple things..

There's only 3PT% as a category, not 3PTM.

I have Wade, Howard, Manu, Artest, Randolph, Kaman, Andre Miller, Calderon, KMart, Horford, Biedrins, Baron, and J-Smoove.

I can't really drop any of them for him, can I?
tired.gif

I also have Wilson Chandler and Kenyon to consider..
tired.gif

Two questions for you guys...

What's your guys' take on DJ Augustin when J-Rich comes back?

Darrel Arthur or CJ Miles?

^im just hanging on to DJ till Richardson comes back..... cuz Brown will always go Vet>Rook. unless he takes Felton outta the line up (which i dont reallysee happening).

Which two would u guys start?
Jeff Green
Al Thornton
Udonis Haslem
Roger Mason..........

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Which two would u guys start?
Jeff Green
Al Thornton
Udonis Haslem
Roger Mason..........
Al Thornton and Udonis Haslem

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

^im just hanging on to DJ till Richardson comes back..... cuz Brown will always go Vet>Rook. unless he takes Felton outta the line up (which i dont really see happening).
I thought that DJ was going to take away the starting job from Felton. I thought Felton was being used as trade bait. Of course this is LarryBrown we're talking about here. He hates rooks, though DJ is ballin' right now.

Al Thorton. Although, I'm not quite sure how Dunleavy is working his lineup. Wait, ZBO aint even gonna play huh?

Damn I was gonna drop Morrow for DJ but then he just got picked up.

Augustin and Felton are both in the starting line-up and i would guess Felton is playing the point and DJ at the off guard, so im not sure if he's gonnastay starting.

morrow or rafer alston?

rafer seems a little inconsistent to me, aaron brooks always gets his share of the burn, so i dont know.

i do know that i am dying for assists.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

morrow or rafer alston?

rafer seems a little inconsistent to me, aaron brooks always gets his share of the burn, so i dont know.

i do know that i am dying for assists.
I'm just going with Morrow. I said earlier in this thread that I haven't lost hope in Morrow yet. Last game, Morrow has only 6 shotattempts and was still 2-3 from 3pt land. That's encouraging still. He just didn't get the shot attempts he got in his games where he scored 37 and 25.With Crawford here though, I'm not really expecting Morrow to lose too many minutes. I'm expecting CJ Watson to be the one who's going to loseminutes to Crawford. And yes, Rafer is too inconsistent for me too.

Back
Top Bottom