Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Paul, I might want to take a second look at Eric Gordon.. dude is playing silly.
I know! What do I do?
laugh.gif

I know that J-Rich is coming back and it might push DJ back to the bench while I know that Eric Gordon is the starting SG. I want DJ because I believe he canbe really good but I won't know until they trade either J-Rich or Felton.
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by BDavis5

would you drop mbah a moute for augustin?
Yup.

Paul, I might want to take a second look at Eric Gordon.. dude is playing silly.

Im glad i took the chance on Gordon tonight, dude had a big game. I just hope RIcky Davis continues to be Ricky Davis and Gordon can somewhat keep it up.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

What happened to Kaman? I'm looking at the box score and he only played 12 minutes today.

He had a foot injury.
Was it serious?

I don't think so since he played with it on the first quarter.
It might be more of a transition or to see how the Clips would look if they traded Kaman but we'll see.

should i trade mike miller for al harrington?

i think im ready to give up on mike, dude hasn't done $*$& for me all season

What could I get in return for Calderon or Rose?

I have both of them, including DJ and Westbrook?

I need help at the PF and C position.

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

What could I get in return for Calderon or Rose?

I have both of them, including DJ and Westbrook?

I need help at the PF and C position.

I think you should keep Calderon, he's avg like 9.0 something AST / game, Derrick Rose is legit as hell.

I'd keep Calderon and DJ, try to dangle rose and westbrook.

thats my take though.

Alright guys. Need some help.

On ESPN (Roto) I don't understand the scoring. How are players ranked? How do I know who's good?

Also, should I do this trade?

I Get:
Elton Brand
and
Danny Granger

I Give:
Jamal Crawford
Caron Butler
Spencer Hawes.

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

should i trade mike miller for al harrington?

i think im ready to give up on mike, dude hasn't done $*$& for me all season
Harrington will probably kill your FG%, but you'll get a lot of points and even more three's possibly with the way MM been going..

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Alright guys. Need some help.

On ESPN (Roto) I don't understand the scoring. How are players ranked? How do I know who's good?

Also, should I do this trade?

I Get:
Elton Brand
and
Danny Granger

I Give:
Jamal Crawford
Caron Butler
Spencer Hawes.

Who would you guys rather own? Brook Lopez or Udonis Haslem? Haslem is the more clear starter obviously, but Lopez gets it done on blocks.

Caron and Granger are almost a wash, and Brand isn't better than the combination of Crawford and Hawes.

Untroubled, I'd have to say Brook Lopez right now, because it looks like he's stole the starting position from Boone, and Magloire is coming backrelatively soon for MIA, so Udonis' stock is bound to drop.

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Who would you guys rather own? Brook Lopez or Udonis Haslem? Haslem is the more clear starter obviously, but Lopez gets it done on blocks.
I'd rather take Lopez, also watch out for Blatche / Mcgee or whatever his name is.

Should i do this trade?

I give up:
Billups
Jason Richardson
Josh Howard

I get:
Derrick Rose
OJ Mayo
Elton Brand

my roster:

Morrow
Josh Howard
R.Hamilton
Posey
Okur
Dirk
Hawes
Tyson Chandler
Rudy Fernandez
Granger
Billups
Kenyon Martin
J-Rich

Had a few waiver wire player pick-ups today.

Udonis Haslem for Tyson Chandler
Nate Robinson for Spencer Hawes
Luis Scola for Al Harrington
Marquis Daniels for Lamar Odom
Luis Scola for Wilson Chandler
Nate Robinson for Josh Smith
Andrea Bargnani for Brad Miller

Was stoked to get Smith and Brad Miller,
laugh.gif

^^^ Why was Josh Smith on the waiver?
I have been holding onto him and his return this wednesday.

So can someone explain the Roto scoring on ESPN.

I don't know how the points work.
Is it is anything like Yahoo's Roto scoring system, this is how it works.
For each category (pts, reb, ast, etc...) you get the points depending on your place in that category. For example, if you have the most points in a 12-manleague, then you get 12 points. If you have the 2nd most points, then you get 11 and so on. That goes for all categories, except of course in TO's as theless the better. Then your score is totaled and calculated to determine the ranking. The scores could changes everyday as in some categories, it is prettyclose only separating each other by single digit points like in blocks or steals for example, then points can change back and forth.

Back
Top Bottom