Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

Alright I am in a bind here. I traded Nene to get JR Smith the day AI got traded. Well it hasn't worked out so far. Do you guys suggest I drop JR for EricGordon?

Just wanted to come in here and say that i wanna punch Mario Chalmers in the %!@@+$* FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I kept that piece of !#%$ since the SECOND day of the season and he hasn't done !#%$ like his first game until TODAY, the ONE day AFTER i drop his @@%. Damn i'm heated.

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Alright I am in a bind here. I traded Nene to get JR Smith the day AI got traded. Well it hasn't worked out so far. Do you guys suggest I drop JR for Eric Gordon?
eek.gif
You traded Nene for JR Smith straight up?!?! JR Smith is waiver wire material. Nene is beast this season.

And to answer your question, yes, I'd drop JR Smith for Eric Gordon.

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

any idea whens a good time to pickup Monta Ellis?
Just pick him up now and stash him.

As to when he's coming back, he is to return at Dec. 17 at the earliest due to his suspension. Personally, I hope he isn't rushing his rehab back.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Alright I am in a bind here. I traded Nene to get JR Smith the day AI got traded. Well it hasn't worked out so far. Do you guys suggest I drop JR for Eric Gordon?
eek.gif
You traded Nene for JR Smith straight up?!?! JR Smith is waiver wire material. Nene is beast this season.

tired.gif
I said Nene was going to be a stud early, no one believed me
pimp.gif

Kenyon/Nene/Melo front-court is still a great frontcourt, without Camby. Arrival of Chauncey made them still be a Playoff contender.

Someone just offered a blockbuster:

I get:
LeBron James
Tyson Chandler

He gets:
Dwyane Wade
Brandon Roy

Should I pull the trigger?

Just countered with:

LeBron James/Al Jefferson for Wade/Kaman

No way.

Wade has been outperforming LBJ IMO, he gets three's on top of all the blocks/assists/steals.

Roy is SO much better than Chandler, it's not even close.

I wouldn't do that deal unless it were Christmas and I was feeling nice.

eek.gif

Some of y'all might laugh but I honestly think if JR started and had consistent minutes he'd average 20+ pts a game easy. I'm kinda aJR homer which is why I am so hesitant to let him go. And to be honest, I think I am going to keep him. I took the chance on him, might as well ride it out...
tired.gif

Is Shane Battier worth owning right now? They say he could be back on Wednesday but will he have any value this season with Artest there?

eek.gif

Some of y'all might laugh but I honestly think if JR started and had consistent minutes he'd average 20+ pts a game easy. I'm kinda a JR homer which is why I am so hesitant to let him go. And to be honest, I think I am going to keep him. I took the chance on him, might as well ride it out...
tired.gif
There's your problem right there. Being a homer in fantasy is a no-no. It'll mess you up.

I might have the same problem with Rudy Fernandez though. Good thing he's doing well so far. *knock on wood*

I give :

Shaq

I get:

Dalembert

I got Shaq in the 2nd to last round as trade bait due to his big name, and it seems to be working. Thoughts on that trade?

I'd do that trade, Dally gets more consistent rebounds, and also gets blocks, just won't score (EVER) as much as Shaq.

I been going back and forth all year with Westbrook and Nick Young. Who is better to have?

Originally Posted by parada45

I been going back and forth all year with Westbrook and Nick Young. Who is better to have?

it's a wait and see for both of them..the new wizards coach wants to play the young kids, so young could be starting very soon.

westbrook is a nice option as well, but he doesnt shoot a good FG%

good luck homie
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

Originally Posted by parada45

it's a wait and see for both of them..the new wizards coach wants to play the young kids, so young could be starting very soon.

westbrook is a nice option as well, but he doesnt shoot a good FG%

good luck homie
tongue.gif
Thanks Man

i just got offered
Receive:
Chris Paul
Ryan Gomes
laugh.gif

Away:
Deron Williams
Chris Bosh.....

who should i counter gomes for Zach Randolph? Carmello? Oden? Salmons?
i would prefer a big, so im thinking Randolph.

^Yeah get ZR, not really sure how he'll do with Dunleavy, but he was putting up stats for me when he was with D'Antoni.

Finally Nash has a great game. 20 points, 8 reb, 15 ast, 2 three's, good shooting.

Let's see some consistency.

sick.gif

After adding a player from the waivers today I forgot to update, and it benched my WHOLE team.. (Nash, Bron, Mo, Westbrook, Murphy, Daniels, Goose..) probablylost this week..
tired.gif
smh.gif

I was all set to bench Foye for tomorrow but then he comes out with a 23 pts and 14 assist performance.
I was going to bench R. Brewer but he is goign agaisnt Memphis tomorrow so it mgith be another big night for him.
Marquis Daniels has been doign real well too.
So who should I bench now?

W. Chandler vs. Detroit?
T. Young vs. Orlando?
Aldridge vs. Miami?
Prince vs. NY?

Any help or suggestion is appreciated. Thanks.

I was all set to bench Foye for tomorrow but then he comes out with a 23 pts and 14 assist performance.
I was going to bench R. Brewer but he is goign agaisnt Memphis tomorrow so it mgith be another big night for him.
Marquis Daniels has been doign real well too.
So who should I bench now?

W. Chandler vs. Detroit?
T. Young vs. Orlando?
Aldridge vs. Miami?
Prince vs. NY?

Any help or suggestion is appreciated. Thanks.

Wait so you have a choice between those seven?

How many can you play?

I'd start them in this order.

Randy Foye (points and assists)
Thaddeus Young
LMA
Wilson Chandler
Marquis
Brewer
Prince

I think DET will run the Knicks out the building so I don't see Prince having a huge statistical game. Marquis and Prince could actually switch placesbecause I can see Marquis struggling tomorrow against Houston, I benched him in a few leagues. I think you want Foye and Thaddeuys playing for sure, Brewermight be hit because Deron's back tomorrow... LMA is questionable because of Oden/Outlaw/Pryzbilla.

Back
Top Bottom