I get:
Biedrins

I give:
J-Craw

Yay or Nay?

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
What fool would do that? Biedrins is an absolute beast.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

I get:
Biedrins

I give:
J-Craw

Yay or Nay?

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
What fool would do that? Biedrins is an absolute beast.
Just went through.

I feel like I got too many C's/PF's:

Bosh
KG
Biedrins
Millsap
Hawes
Jamison
Pryzbilla

should i take this trade i just got offered?

I give Steve Nash and Zach Randolph
I get Chris Bosh

my team right now (12 team h2h)
-nash
-rondo
-joe johnson
-mike miller
-corey maggete
-rudy fernandez
-thad young
-david lee
-al horford
-zach randolph
-dwight howard
-greg oden
-trevor ariza

I need some advice with my team. Im in a 10 man rotisserie league.
Im currently leading my league but my lead has been slipping everyday.

My team is good in...

FG% 3rd
FT% 2nd
3PTM 2nd
3PT$ 2nd
PTS 2nd
OREB 3rd
REB 1st
STL 2nd
BLK 1st

Bad in.....

AST 5th
TO LAST
A/T LAST
PF LAST

I want to improve my roster....who should I look into inquiring and who should I move?

My Team

JKidd
Billups
Ray Allen
Paul Pierce
Danny Granger
Mario Chalmers
Richard Jefferson
Nick Collison
Wilson Chandler
Paul Milsap
Marc Gasol
Nene Hilario
Roger Mason
Amare Stoudamire
Samuel Dalembert

Here are the guys that I think I want to move...

Dalembert...kills me in AST, TO, A/T and PF and but is great with OREB,REB and BLK
Pierce?
Granger?
Marc Gasol?

Typing this is getting me frustrated...im 1st but im stressing....

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by bright nikes

i think imma trade amare, i wonder if i can steal bosh
laugh.gif
I got Bosh for Tyson Chandler, Ramon Sessions, and Corey Maggette.. I also got MO Williams out of it.

I got:
Bosh
Deron Williams
Brandon Roy

Gave Up:
Amare
Horford
Devin Harris

i got a pretty
pimp.gif
deal imo

should i trade oj mayo/dj augustin for al harrington/drew gooden?

here's my team:

lebron james
richard hamilton
raymond felton
al horford
ron artest
rasho nesterovic
boris diaw
tim thomas
josh smith
steve blake
dj augustin
oj mayo
matt barnes
spencer hawes

Kevin Love = bench player.
Mbah a Moute = starter.

99% of the time, Starters will outplay bench players.

Both are inconsistent rookies at this moment in time, so it's upto you.

Can anyone quickly breakdown rotisserie scoring for me?...ex. if a player is not playing on a given night but i leave him in my starting lineup does that countagainst my games played???

Originally Posted by aaronpayumo

should i trade oj mayo/dj augustin for al harrington/drew gooden?

here's my team:

lebron james
richard hamilton
raymond felton
al horford
ron artest
rasho nesterovic
boris diaw
tim thomas
josh smith
steve blake
dj augustin
oj mayo
matt barnes
spencer hawes
I wouldn't but I see your need. You need rebounders. Harrington isn't a rebounder. In his time here in GSW, he has never been a rebounder.You could probably find another offer if you're willing to deal Mayo as your centerpiece.

Originally Posted by MikeScarn

Can anyone quickly breakdown rotisserie scoring for me?...ex. if a player is not playing on a given night but i leave him in my starting lineup does that count against my games played???

In a Rotisserie League, fantasy teams are ranked from first to last in each of several statistical categories. Points are then awarded according to the order of finish in each category and are totaled to determine an overall score and place.
So, if you're in a 12-team league, the team with the most goals scored receives 12 points, the team with the second most receives 11 points, and so on. In the case of a tie, each team involved receives an average of the total points due. So, in the above example, if two teams were tied for first in assists, each would receive 11.5 points [(12 + 11) / 2 = 11.5].

Therefore, the maximum number of points that a team can earn is equal to the number of scoring categories within a league multiplied by the number of teams in the league. Similarly, the lowest number of points that a team can earn is equal to the number of scoring categories multiplied by one, which is the lowest score that can be achieved in any category.

So, if you were playing in a league with 12 teams and 12 scoring categories, the lowest point total possible is 12 [12 * 1 = 12] and the highest is 144 [12 * 12 = 144].

Rankings within the individual scoring categories (PTS, REB, etc.) are based on the cumulative stats earned by all active players during the season and not on any individual day or game.

Therefore, the overall ranking of your team rises and falls depending on how it performs relative to the performance of other league members. So, the phenomenon of "losing points" can be explained as your rank falling in one or more of the statistical categories used in your league.

All non head-to-head Public Leagues use rotisserie scoring and the same default configuration. Custom Leagues can use rotisserie, head-to-head, or fantasy point scoring, and all are totally customizable.

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/basketball/rules/hooprules-03.htmlhttp://help.yahoo.com/l/u...l/rules/hooprules-03.html

Billups
Mo Williams
Kevin Durant
Marquis Daniels
Gerald Wallace
Caron Butler
Ronnie Brewer
Biedrins
KG
Bosh
Spencer Hawes
Jamison
Paul Millsap
Joel Pryzbilla

I need:
Assists
FG%
OReb

What kind of deals could I make for really good stars ( LeBron, Kobe, Wade, Granger, etc.)

Get under the radar guys. Sell Hawes, Goose, Gerald Wallace if you can. If you can get value for KG, do it. Teams with lots of big stars (Lakers, Celtics,Rockets), aren't good teams for fantasy players unless you're one of the role players (Luis Scola, Rondo, Ariza, etc), because the big names will costyou, but they'll have off nights where they won't need to do as much. You want the Wade's, the Granger's, the Chris Bosh's who will bringit each and every game for you. I'd try to get a deal revolving around KG and Bosh if you can pry him away, but it's highly unlikely.

You can always find quality players on the waiver wires, you just got to have the eye for talent. Right now your team isn't too bad, just lackingconsistent scoring.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Get under the radar guys. Sell Hawes, Goose, Gerald Wallace if you can. If you can get value for KG, do it. Teams with lots of big stars (Lakers, Celtics, Rockets), aren't good teams for fantasy players unless you're one of the role players (Luis Scola, Rondo, Ariza, etc), because the big names will cost you, but they'll have off nights where they won't need to do as much. You want the Wade's, the Granger's, the Chris Bosh's who will bring it each and every game for you. I'd try to get a deal revolving around KG and Bosh if you can pry him away, but it's highly unlikely.

You can always find quality players on the waiver wires, you just got to have the eye for talent. Right now your team isn't too bad, just lacking consistent scoring.
Dude, you (and Paul is on Tilt) are the man. IF you ever need help in Fantasy Football, I'm there
laugh.gif

So would KG and Durant for Granger and a throw in be good?

JoRDaN201 im in the same boat....I have KG and hes not helping me much.

Do you think KG + Sheed or Artest could land me a superstar (CP3, Kobe, or Granger)?

Well, it depends on who that other guy is. You might even want to try a Granger for KG straight up trade (trust me, Granger is a much better choice), Durant isa volume scorer, and he'll have nights where he goes off and shoots well. Granger shoots fairly well for being a perimeter shooter, and he'll be hellof a lot more consistent, but if you can try to pair up one of your trashy guys in the trade in a 2-for-1, and try to find a good alternative on the waiverwires.

Do you think KG + Sheed or Artest could land me a superstar (CP3, Kobe, or Granger)?
Don't go for Kobe. I know he's a superstar and one of the best players in the League, but he's not the best fantasy player, by far.There are nights when they totally dominate and kill their opponents. CP3, Granger, Wade, those are the guys you want to go after if you can. Sheed and Artestare both very valuable players because they shoot the three-ball well and they get either blocks or steals (respectively), so if you really want to land thebig stud, it might help to throw them in. If you're getting Granger that might be a bit too much, but maybe a CP3 or Wade.

If Granger, Kobe, and Paul are your choices, Granger is the best choice/most attainable. I don't think you'll be able to go get CP3 ifyou're offering KG and Artest. If you're offering KG and Sheed and the guy who has Paul has a lack of bigs, then maybe... maybe KG and Sheed can landPaul. Like JA said, Kobe hasn't been the best fantasy player by a long shot. Kobe is just coasting right now.He'll turn it up towards the playoffs and that doesn't bode well for fantasy players who drafted him high.

Go for Granger
wink.gif

JA or Paul

please tell me i did the right thing...

i traded nash and zach randolph for chris bosh

westbrook was a FA so i picked him up. now my primary point guards are rondo, westbrook, and joe johnson
my frontcourt consists of Bosh, Dwight, Oden, Horford, David Lee, thad young (sf/pf), and corey maggette (sf/pf)
thoughts?

What do you think of this trade?

16-team points keeper league

I get:
Amare Stoudemire
Allen Iverson
Yi Jianlian

I give:
Jamal Crawford
LaMarcus Aldridge
Rudy Fernandez

Back