Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

Where you at JAir!?!
laugh.gif

I need advice^^

recieve: nene, andre miller, gerald wallace
give: jamal crawford, al jefferson

my f/c bench is: paul milsap, al horford, amare stoudamire, jeff green, zach randolph

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

should i package.. billups and al jefferson or anthony and al jefferson for d.wade and thaddeus young?

I would not do that trade

Thad young gets all his points in transition or put backs. He barely has (if any) plays run for him especially with iguodala regaining form

Hmmmm, well do u think it'd be worth dropping DJ Augistine and just sitting on Monta Ellis?

i give matt barnes, spencer hawes, ron artest

i get deron williams, andres nocioni, deshawn stevenson

should I do it?

here's my team:

steve blake
raymond felton
richard hamilton
lebron james
josh smith
al horford
al harrington
rasho nesterovic
grant hill
boris diaw
drew gooden
ron artest
matt barnes
spencer hawes

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

should i package.. billups and al jefferson or anthony and al jefferson for d.wade and thaddeus young?

I would not do that trade

Thad young gets all his points in transition or put backs. He barely has (if any) plays run for him especially with iguodala regaining form
didn't do it..thanks.

SMH at all these people in my league putting every player as untouchable..

I need to bench two players tonight, who should it be?

R. Foye vs. NJ
T. Young vs. Det
R. Brewer vs. Tor
M. Daniels vs. Cle
Prince vs. Phi
W. Chandler vs. Atl

Also, whats the word on Butler? It's been reported his knee is a bit sore. Is good to play tonight?

Suggestions?

Which two guys do I bench for tomorrow?

Delonte vs. CHA
Chalmers vs. OKC
Westbrook vs. MIA
Francisco Garcia vs. DEN

Paul Millsap is a beast...just took over my PF spot allowing me to trade Sheed for Andre Miller (my PG was Beno Udrih).

You guys think Millsap is gonna be consistent with the recent performances?

Originally Posted by MikeScarn

Paul Millsap is a beast...just took over my PF spot allowing me to trade Sheed for Andre Miller (my PG was Beno Udrih).

You guys think Millsap is gonna be consistent with the recent performances?
Probably not. Once Boozer comes back from his strained quads (me being an owner of him) will takeover at PF again. Jerry Sloan isn't going toveer away from his all star, but I do see Millsap's role increasing with the recent success he's had filling in for Boozer.

Thanks...I wasn't really considering boozer's return. I still have lamarcus aldridge that I can use as PF but he doesnt rebound at all for a guy hissize.

Should I pick up Chris Kaman or Andrew Bogut (both FA), and who should I give up? I'm LAST in FG % and I need blocks and rebs.

My Team:
G: Kobe, Billups, Andre Miller, Marquis Daniels, Ramon Sessions
F: J Rich, John Salmons, Ron Artest, Turkoglu, Al Harrington, Elton Brand
C: Ilgauskas and Brad Miller

I'm thinking either Sessions or Daniels, but I'm leaning more towards sessions. Does Kaman get less playing time now that ZBo is on the team?

^ I'd drop sessions, but why are Kaman and Bogut even on FA? Both of those guys should be owned in every league even if they are injured (Kaman only) butBogut still should be owned since he's back already.

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

^ I'd drop sessions, but why are Kaman and Bogut even on FA? Both of those guys should be owned in every league even if they are injured (Kaman only) but Bogut still should be owned since he's back already.

Because there's a guy in my league that had both, and he drops and picks up people to fill up all the spots on the team playing for that day
laugh.gif
. He has Gasol, Redd, Stoudamire, Tony Parker and Tim Duncan, then he prettymuch drops and adds the rest of the players to fill up spots to get more points. That's how I picked up Ron Artest (i had waiver 2 ftw). He has 73acquisitions
roll.gif

edit: I made the claim for Kaman and dropped Sessions. Claim ends today/Saturday. If it fails then I'll pick up Bogut instead since he's not on waiverif he's still available.

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

^ I'd drop sessions, but why are Kaman and Bogut even on FA? Both of those guys should be owned in every league even if they are injured (Kaman only) but Bogut still should be owned since he's back already.

Because there's a guy in my league that had both, and he drops and picks up people to fill up all the spots on the team playing for that day
laugh.gif
. He has Gasol, Redd, Stoudamire, Tony Parker and Tim Duncan, then he pretty much drops and adds the rest of the players to fill up spots to get more points. That's how I picked up Ron Artest (i had waiver 2 ftw). He has 73 acquisitions
roll.gif

edit: I made the claim for Kaman and dropped Sessions. Claim ends today/Saturday. If it fails then I'll pick up Bogut instead since he's not on waiver if he's still available.
What an idiot.

Kaman is officially copped
pimp.gif
(now he has to get back to business asap).
I'm thinking of copping bogut and giving away daniels... i'm dead last at FG % and Bogut has .544, and Daniels has the reverse @ .445. Sacrifice a fewmore points (avg wise.. which i'm 2nd place so it's ok) and FT% (1st place!) for a few more rebounds (7th) and FG% (10th/last). Hmm..

roll.gif
pimp.gif
at anyone who picks up JJ Barea. MY DUDE!

I missed picking up AK47, was not quick enough to grab him..
smh.gif

So I have Kenyon Martin, Al Harrington, Luol, Beasley, Mike and Brad Miller on my waivers, but only realistic players I can drop are Manu, Andre Miller, orChris Kaman.

Any of them worth it in your opinions?

Also, in another league, my team consists of... Devin, Rip, Durant, TP, Nash, VC, LBJ, Rashard Lewis, Okafor, Zach Randolph, and Biedrins, but there'sRose, Rajon Rondo, Rafer, Jameer Nelson, Manu, Rafer, Felton, Gooden, Beasley, Bogut, Chandler, and Rudy Fernandez, any ideas on any moves I could make? Onlything I can think of is Durant for Rose or Rondo.

Back
Top Bottom