Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

Here's my 3rd draft of today... How's it look? 10 team league.

2i9h8ci.png

What are people's thoughts on getting two players on the same team? I have Hedo and Rashard... and also, I have Kaman and Camby. Oh and I also have RudyFernandez and Travis Outlaw. What are future complications I'm going to see? I know that it's going to suck when Orlando has like a 4-day layoff. Isthat going to be it though?

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

What are people's thoughts on getting two players on the same team? I have Hedo and Rashard... and also, I have Kaman and Camby. Oh and I also have Rudy Fernandez and Travis Outlaw. What are future complications I'm going to see? I know that it's going to suck when Orlando has like a 4-day layoff. Is that going to be it though?

Two players from the same team is fine... it's when you get 3 or more when you have to worry. Kaman and Camby might be awkward, but Turk + Lewis is money.

Damn auto-draft....it passed on Lebron for Amare...%+!!!!!!

its 10 player league

[table][tr][th=""]
FG%
[/th] [th=""]
FT%
[/th] [th=""]
3PTM
[/th] [th=""]
3PT%
[/th] [th=""]
PTS
[/th] [th=""]
OREB
[/th] [th=""]
REB
[/th] [th=""]
AST
[/th] [th=""]
ST
[/th] [th=""]
BLK
[/th] [th=""]
TO
[/th] [th=""]
A/T
[/th] [th=""]
PF
[/th] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td](3)[/td] [td]Amare Stoudemire[/td] [td]PF,C[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.[/td] [td](18)[/td] [td]Danny Granger[/td] [td]SG,SF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.[/td] [td](23)[/td] [td]Chauncey Billups[/td] [td]PG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.[/td] [td](38)[/td] [td]Paul Pierce[/td] [td]SG,SF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.[/td] [td](43)[/td] [td]Jason Kidd[/td] [td]PG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6.[/td] [td](58)[/td] [td]Ray Allen[/td] [td]SG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7.[/td] [td](63)[/td] [td]Samuel Dalembert[/td] [td]C[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8.[/td] [td](78)[/td] [td]Randy Foye[/td] [td]PG,SG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.[/td] [td](83)[/td] [td]Richard Jefferson[/td] [td]SF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10.[/td] [td](98)[/td] [td]Shane Battier[/td] [td]SF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11.[/td] [td](103)[/td] [td]Marvin Williams[/td] [td]SF,PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12.[/td] [td](118)[/td] [td]Nene Hilario[/td] [td]PF,C[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13.[/td] [td](123)[/td] [td]Nick Collison[/td] [td]PF,C[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14.[/td] [td](138)[/td] [td]Wilson Chandler[/td] [td]SG,SF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]15.[/td] [td](143)[/td] [td]Paul Millsap[/td] [td]PF,C[/td] [/tr][/table]
and

H2H with

[table][tr][th=""]FGM[/th] [th=""]FTM[/th] [th=""]3PTM[/th] [th=""]PTS[/th] [th=""]REB[/th] [th=""]AST[/th] [th=""]ST[/th] [th=""]BLK[/th] [th=""]TO[/th] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td](10)[/td] [td]Dwyane Wade[/td] [td]PG,SG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.[/td] [td](15)[/td] [td]Chris Bosh[/td] [td]PF,C[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.[/td] [td](34)[/td] [td]Rudy Gay[/td] [td]SF,PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.[/td] [td](39)[/td] [td]Andrew Bynum[/td] [td]C[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.[/td] [td](58)[/td] [td]Jamal Crawford[/td] [td]PG,SG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6.[/td] [td](63)[/td] [td]Corey Maggette[/td] [td]SG,SF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7.[/td] [td](82)[/td] [td]Tyson Chandler[/td] [td]C[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8.[/td] [td](87)[/td] [td]Mike Bibby[/td] [td]PG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.[/td] [td](106)[/td] [td]Luis Scola[/td] [td]PF,C[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10.[/td] [td](111)[/td] [td]Manu Ginobili[/td] [td]SG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11.[/td] [td](130)[/td] [td]Rafer Alston[/td] [td]PG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12.[/td] [td](135)[/td] [td]Travis Outlaw[/td] [td]SF,PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13.[/td] [td](154)[/td] [td]Rodney Stuckey[/td] [td]PG,SG[/td] [/tr][/table]

I need your help

oh i forgot to ask . . any improvements i need to make?

ten teams . . fourth spot . . $10 league . .

2qatv2a.gif

Originally Posted by ireminisce

oh i forgot to ask . . anyone see anything i'm lacking?

ten teams . . fourth spot . . $10 league . .

2qatv2a.gif

That is one solid squad... I don't know how in the hell you managed to get Kev Martin, Caron, Amare, Calderon and Marion but DAMN.

Autodraft... How is the squad looking?

G - Billups, KB24, Devin Harris, BGordon, JR Smith, Monta Ellis (
ohwell.gif
)

F - Gay, Artest, Beasley, Ryan Gomes

PF/C - Jefferson, Okafor, Troy Murphy, Kenyon Martin

So, I got bored, and joined four more Leagues drafting at the same time, but I didn't look at the settings and they're kind of eh, will explain them

League 1- 10 People
One PG, SG, SF, PF, C, Util
Six Bench Players
3PTM, PTS, OREB, REB, AST, STL, BLK

OrangeSodaOrangutans
Round Pick Player Position
1. (4) Amare Stoudemire PF,C
2. (17) Baron Davis PG
3. (24) Yao Ming C
4. (37) Kevin Martin SG
5. (44) Hedo Turkoglu SG,SF
6. (57) Josh Howard SG,SF
7. (64) Andre Miller PG
8. (77) Ray Allen SG
9. (84) Zach Randolph PF
10. (97) Leandro Barbosa PG,SG
11. (104) Marvin Williams SF,PF
12. (117) Jeff Green SF,PF

Note: This was the League I paid the least attention to, lost interest after picking Hedo for whatever reason. Just picked best available player from then on(thus the Ray Allen pick
sick.gif
).

League 2- 10 People
Two PG, PG, SF, PF
One C, Util
Three Bench Players
FG%, FTM, 3PTM, PTS, REB, AST, STL, BLK, TECH

OrangeSodaOrangutans
1. (7) Dwyane Wade PG,SG
2. (14) Steve Nash PG
3. (27) Jason Richardson SG,SF
4. (34) Carmelo Anthony SF
5. (47) Mo Williams PG
6. (54) Gerald Wallace SF,PF
7. (67) Andrew Bogut C
8. (74) Michael Beasley SF,PF
9. (87) Zach Randolph PF
10. (94) Jamario Moon SF
11. (107) Ronnie Brewer SG,SF
12. (114) Nick Collison PF,C
13. (127) Jason Maxiell PF,C

Note: Another League I was kind of meh about, technicals?
tired.gif

League 3- 8 People (Last two dropped at least second)
One PG, SG, SF, PF, C, Util
Seven Bench Players
MIN, FG%, FT%, 3PT%, PTS, REB, AST, STL, BLK, TO

OrangeSodaOrangutans
1. (7) Dwyane Wade PG,SG
2. (10) Caron Butler SF
3. (23) Baron Davis PG
4. (26) Josh Smith SF,PF
5. (39) Jose Calderon PG
6. (42) Kevin Martin SG
7. (55) LaMarcus Aldridge PF,C
8. (58) Al Horford PF,C
9. (71) Josh Howard SG,SF
10. (74) Andris Biedrins C
11. (87) Mike Miller SG,SF
12. (90) Chris Kaman C
13. (103) Brook Lopez PF,C

Note: Pretty happy how this turned out, was fun to draft. Probably lose assists, but satisfied.

League 4- 10 People
Two G, F, Util
One C
Five Bench Players
Min, FG%, FT%, 3PTM, PTS, REB, AST, STL, BLK, TO

OrangeSodaOrangutans
1. (7) Dirk Nowitzki F
2. (14) Caron Butler F
3. (27) Yao Ming C
4. (34) Jose Calderon G
5. (47) Michael Redd G,F
6. (54) Andris Biedrins C
7. (67) Corey Maggette G,F
8. (74) Emeka Okafor F,C
9. (87) T.J. Ford G
10. (94) Kevin Love F,C
11. (107) O.J. Mayo G
12. (114) J.R. Smith G

Note: Happiest with this draft, draft went super well. It started with Dirk, then Yao staying by the third round. I was kind of meh after drafting Calderonfourth, but after getting Beans, Maggs, Okafor and Mayo (still around in 11th round!
eek.gif
), I was pretty happy with the team.

Might have to make another e-mail address, that was fun to do all at once..
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Yuku is garbage!

My team, 12 team league, head to head. $20 buy in, winner takes the pot.

Dwyane Wade
Brandon Roy
Hedo Turkoglu
Luol Deng
Carlos Boozer
Al Horford
Chris Kaman
Brook Lopez
Derrick Rose
Marvin Williams
Ricky Davis
Kyle Korver
Bobby Simmons

I like your team IronMan, I think you could have filled out your roster a bit better though, Korver and Davis are question marks. I see you're sacrificingassists, and possibly three pointers, so I'd stack up on guys that have high FG%, lots of rebounds, and score a lot. Tyrus Thomas is going under the radarif you haven't look at him, possibility as a SF/PF. That's only if you're going to tank 3 pointers. It looks like you're already tankingassists, and don't have a ton of three point shooters to begin with.

[table][tr][td]League ID#:[/td] [td]134786[/td] [/tr][tr][td]League Name:[/td] [td]niketalk league[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Password:[/td] [td]jordan23[/td] [/tr][/table]
YAHOO
Live draft TOMMORROW, Tue Oct. 28
Just in time for the first game of the season and the first week to count.
Head-to-head
Standard 9 categories
10 team max

First 10 teams to sign up. All I ask is that you be a competitive player that doesn't abandon your team mid-season.
Hope there's enough interest in time...

Yo JapanAir, are you planning on following all 8 teams?
laugh.gif

12 team, standard 9 cats:

Billups
Iggy
Andre Miller
Brewer
KG
Ricky D
Okur
Biedrins
TJ Ford
Rip
Warrick
Monta
Yi

I got offered Caron and Ray Allen for the Andres. Worth it? Caron is about the same as Iggy but my team isn't really geared towards 3s so I don't seewhat the point of having Ray is (besides %s).

Originally Posted by M00DSWING7

Is there any NT leagues I can join??? LOL.

[table][tr][td]League ID#:[/td] [td]134786[/td] [/tr][tr][td]League Name:[/td] [td]niketalk league[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Password:[/td] [td]jordan23[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Yo JapanAir, are you planning on following all 8 teams?
laugh.gif
Nope, I plan on following all 12, I got four more scheduled @ 3 PM.

nerd.gif

I'm only going to follow my main four leagues strictly. The rest I'll just try and update the roster and pick up key FA's if they're available.

Someone rate my squad:

1. Shawn Marion
2. Chris Bosh
3. Antawn Jamison
4. Joe Johnson
5. Mike Miller
6. Brad Miller
7. Stephen Jackson
8. Raymond Felton
9. Al Thornton
10. Louis Williams
11. Rudy Fernandez