Mehmet Okur - UTA [C]
Elton Brand - PHI [C]
Jason Terry - DAL [SG]

Bench
Kenyon Martin - DEN [PF]
Gilbert Arenas - WAS [PG]
Andrei Kirilenko - UTA [SF]
J.R. Smith - DEN [SG]
Dropped Troy Murphy to get a PG...Alston is awaiting waivers.

Good info. How am I looking?

What kind of league are you in that Jason Terry isn't a PG? Is this an ESPN league or something? You'll struggle without Gilbert, and I'm not veryfond of Okur and Nocioni, but I guess you need your three's, you should be fine throughout most the year, and it'll pick up once Gilbert comes back.

That's ******ed, I think Yahoo! Basketball is the best, but then again I'm biased because I've never played in any other leagues.

Yup, i only have to SG. I'm trying to trade some of my forwards for some mid-lower tier SGs.
NBA.com is terrible, they don't assign players multiple positions.

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

League ID#: 134786
League Name: niketalk league
Password: jordan23

YAHOO
Live draft TOMMORROW, Tue Oct. 28
Just in time for the first game of the season and the first week to count.
Head-to-head
Standard 9 categories
10 team max

Just ONE more needed.

Noon (central) lunchtime draft.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I don't know about "ranking your team,"

but I'll give my input on it.

Dump Antonio McDyess. He has hit his limit IMO. Maxiell is the stud in DET, and the back-up C, Sheed will slide over to C. Also, Amir Johnson will start to have a bigger role on this team. Antonio can probably still play, but if you're going to pick up Buike, Stevenson, or Bargnani (and I personally suggest picking up Stevenson), Antonio is the guy to drop on your team. If not him, Grant Hill, because Hill lost the starting job to Matt Barnes. I'm sure you know you're going to be lacking assists, so I won't address that anymore. I think you'll have some troubles scoring in this league, I only see two potentially 20+ guys on your team, Caron and Gerald Wallace. You're good on the intangibles, but don't really have any good shot-blockers outside of LA and Josh Smith. I don't know if that's enough to win you a category. Rebounding seems decent, but you better hope your big men stay strong, or else you'll fall fast. You seem to be decent in everything (except for assists), but not enough to solidify you winning a certain category week in and week out.

Thanks for the advice, I might drop Antonio for Stevenson but I also noticed Blatche and Tinsley are still available in my league. Blatche might be good withHaywood out but how are Tinsley's chances of being good or staying healthy this year?

Darko is also available and it seems like I am lacking in C's, is he a decent choice? Jeff Foster is also available, but he doesn't do much butrebound.

Tinsley doesn't have a team to play for.
laugh.gif

Any Advice Japan??

[table][tr][th=""]WhUtIzIt[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1.[/td] [td](6)[/td] [td]Dirk Nowitzki[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.[/td] [td](15)[/td] [td]Al Jefferson[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.[/td] [td](26)[/td] [td]David West[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.[/td] [td](35)[/td] [td]Kevin Martin[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.[/td] [td](46)[/td] [td]LaMarcus Aldridge[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6.[/td] [td](55)[/td] [td]Jamal Crawford[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7.[/td] [td](66)[/td] [td]Tony Parker[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8.[/td] [td](75)[/td] [td]O.J. Mayo[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.[/td] [td](86)[/td] [td]Tayshaun Prince[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10.[/td] [td](95)[/td] [td]Monta Ellis[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11.[/td] [td](106)[/td] [td]Andrea Bargnani[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12.[/td] [td](115)[/td] [td]Yi Jianlian[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13.[/td] [td](126)[/td] [td]Daniel Gibson[/td] [/tr][/table]
dropped boobie and picked up McCants...and should i trade Mayo for Bibby?

just drafted my 2nd team...any input?

[h4]WhUtIzIt[/h4]View All
[table][tr][th=""]Round[/th] [th=""]Pick[/th] [th=""]Player[/th] [th=""]Position[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1.[/td] [td](4)[/td] [td]Amare Stoudemire[/td] [td]PF,C[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.[/td] [td](17)[/td] [td]Steve Nash[/td] [td]PG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.[/td] [td](24)[/td] [td]Carmelo Anthony[/td] [td]SF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.[/td] [td](37)[/td] [td]Brandon Roy[/td] [td]PG,SG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.[/td] [td](44)[/td] [td]Andris Biedrins[/td] [td]C[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6.[/td] [td](57)[/td] [td]LaMarcus Aldridge[/td] [td]PF,C[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7.[/td] [td](64)[/td] [td]Stephen Jackson[/td] [td]SG,SF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8.[/td] [td](77)[/td] [td]T.J. Ford[/td] [td]PG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.[/td] [td](84)[/td] [td]Tyson Chandler[/td] [td]C[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10.[/td] [td](97)[/td] [td]Raymond Felton[/td] [td]PG,SG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11.[/td] [td](104)[/td] [td]Marvin Williams[/td] [td]SF,PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12.[/td] [td](117)[/td] [td]Rafer Alston[/td] [td]PG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13.[/td] [td](124)[/td] [td]Nick Collison[/td] [td]PF,C[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14.[/td] [td](137)[/td] [td]Monta Ellis[/td] [td]PG,SG[/td] [/tr][/table]

10 Man League H2H-Money League so i need input
FG%, FT%, 3PTM, PTS, REB, AST, ST, BLK, TO

7th pick

Dwyane Wade
Josh Smith
Jason Kidd
Rashard Lewis
Rasheed Wallace
Andrew Bogut
Tyson Chandler
Big Z
Jameer Nelson
Kenyon Martin
Derrick Rose
Al Thornton
Matt Barnes
J.J. Redick

-thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I don't know about "ranking your team,"

but I'll give my input on it.

Dump Antonio McDyess. He has hit his limit IMO. Maxiell is the stud in DET, and the back-up C, Sheed will slide over to C. Also, Amir Johnson will start to have a bigger role on this team. Antonio can probably still play, but if you're going to pick up Buike, Stevenson, or Bargnani (and I personally suggest picking up Stevenson), Antonio is the guy to drop on your team. If not him, Grant Hill, because Hill lost the starting job to Matt Barnes. I'm sure you know you're going to be lacking assists, so I won't address that anymore. I think you'll have some troubles scoring in this league, I only see two potentially 20+ guys on your team, Caron and Gerald Wallace. You're good on the intangibles, but don't really have any good shot-blockers outside of LA and Josh Smith. I don't know if that's enough to win you a category. Rebounding seems decent, but you better hope your big men stay strong, or else you'll fall fast. You seem to be decent in everything (except for assists), but not enough to solidify you winning a certain category week in and week out.

Thanks for the advice, I might drop Antonio for Stevenson but I also noticed Blatche and Tinsley are still available in my league. Blatche might be good with Haywood out but how are Tinsley's chances of being good or staying healthy this year?

Darko is also available and it seems like I am lacking in C's, is he a decent choice? Jeff Foster is also available, but he doesn't do much but rebound.
If you need a Center, go for Blatche, I have him in several leagues, and he'll be heavily depended upon since Etan isn't more then a 25 orso minute player anyways. Darko could be good, but he'll be out there for a while, Andray may not be. Stay away from Foster UNLESS you are completely happywith your point production. He will kill it,
laugh.gif

WhutIzIt,

League One- Points shouldn't be a problem, rebounds are decent, but assists is terrible, as is blocks. You might want to pick up another good rebounder tosolidify your line-up, especially since Monta will be out for a pretty long time. Steals aren't that great either, really. 3 point shooting is fairly good,but relying that Andrea gets some shine in Toronto. I'd keep Mayo for the time-being, you may start to see a transition from Bibby to Law this year.

League Two- Much better, well-rounded. Good rebounds with Amare, Melo, Beans, LA, Chandler and Collison (who should cover up for blocks), points shouldn'tbe a problem with Amamre, Melo, Roy, SJAX, and Nash, three point shooting is decent at best though, I don't know if three guys can hold up your 3 pointshooting all season. Turnovers will be plentiful as well though, so might want to watch out for that. Assists are minuscule outside of Nash, so might want tolook for an alternative (Alston is decent, and Raymond Felton is alright, but he may lose his job to DJ Augustin).

Ned, I love your first 7 picks. Wade, Smith, Kidd, Lewis, and Wallace are all stat stuffers, and Chandler/Bogut are good at what they do. I'm not sureyou'll get enough points though, you have stat stuffers like Kidd and Smith who don't have amazingly great PPGs, and Chandler/Z aren't big timescorers either. Assists are questionable, you have Kidd and Rose (and Wade), but I think you'd need one more good PG to solidify your possibility atwinning assists every week. If I were you, I'd drop JJ, he'll be out there if you need him later in the year. You can get a PG who will not only play,but will shoot three's, and get some assists. JJ at most will get a DECENT FG%, and 3 pointers, that's about it. Explore your options there. Other thenthat, looks fine.

Let me say that a lot of the time the problem with teams is that you don't keep upto date with your rosters, don't see who's doing well on yourFree Agent listings, if you can scoop those guys up early who are sleepers and do it throughout the season, you're good to go.

I feel like I just had a great draft. Opinions? Much thanks to you Japan.

1. ( 8 ) Dwyane Wade PG,SG
2. (13) Allen Iverson PG,SG
3. (28) Andre Iguodala SG,SF
4. (33) David West PF
5. (48) Michael Redd SG,SF
6. (53) Tracy McGrady SG,SF
7. (68) David Lee PF,C
8. (73) Derrick Rose PG
9. (88) John Salmons SG,SF
10. (93) Richard Hamilton SG
11. (108) Manu Ginobili SG
12. (113) Kendrick Perkins C
13. (128) Paul Millsap PF,C
14. (133) Andres Nocioni SF,PF

10 Person Yahoo NT Team BTW

How am I lookin so far NT?

[table][tr][td]PG[/td] [td]
Mike Bibby

(Atl - PG)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SG[/td] [td]
Joe Johnson

(Atl - PG,SG)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]G[/td] [td]
Corey Maggette

(GS - SG,SF)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SF[/td] [td]
Gerald Wallace

(Cha - SF,PF)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]PF[/td] [td]
Elton Brand

(Phi - PF,C)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]F[/td] [td]
Jason Maxiell

(Det - PF,C)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]C[/td] [td]
Dwight Howard

(Orl - C)
Zydrunas Ilgauskas

(Cle - C)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Util[/td] [td]
Charlie Villanueva

(Mil - SF,PF)
Ronnie Brewer

(Uta - SG,SF)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BN[/td] [td]
Deron Williams

(Uta - PG) INJ
Luol Deng

(Chi - SG,SF) INJ
Drew Gooden

(Chi - PF)
Jordan Farmar

(LAL - PG,SG)
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]PG[/td] [td]
Chauncey Billups

(Det - PG)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SG[/td] [td]
Kobe Bryant

(LAL - SG)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]G[/td] [td]
Michael Redd

(Mil - SG,SF)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SF[/td] [td]
Tayshaun Prince

(Det - SF)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]PF[/td] [td]
Pau Gasol

(LAL - PF,C)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]F[/td] [td]
Rasheed Wallace

(Det - PF,C)
Andrew Bogut

(Mil - C)
Zydrunas Ilgauskas

(Cle - C)
Rodney Stuckey

(Det - PG,SG)
Bobby Simmons

(NJ - SG,SF)
Ben Gordon

(Chi - SG) INJ
Jameer Nelson

(Orl - PG)
Derek Fisher

(LAL - PG)
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Your rebounding stinks MisterP, you will probably get outrebounded every week, along with blocked shots. TO's might be a problem with AI, Wade, Rose, andTracy,
sick.gif
, as well as FG%. You really stacked up on points and three-point shooters, it looks good on paper, but you might struggle with rebounds, blocks, andTO's seeming to not be in your favor every week.

Ok, this is a 14 TEAM H2H league. I think i did pretty good with my draft. I obviously punted assists once Andre Miller went right in front of me in the 4thround
mad.gif
. But other than that i think im pretty good:

[table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td](12)[/td] [td]Danny Granger[/td] [td]SG,SF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.[/td] [td](17)[/td] [td]Al Jefferson[/td] [td]PF,C[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.[/td] [td](40)[/td] [td]Ron Artest[/td] [td]SF,PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.[/td] [td](45)[/td] [td]Michael Redd[/td] [td]SG,SF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.[/td] [td](68)[/td] [td]Andrew Bogut[/td] [td]C[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6.[/td] [td](73)[/td] [td]Tony Parker[/td] [td]PG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7.[/td] [td](96)[/td] [td]Marvin Williams[/td] [td]SF,PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8.[/td] [td](101)[/td] [td]Ramon Sessions[/td] [td]PG,SG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.[/td] [td](124)[/td] [td]Boris Diaw[/td] [td]PF,C[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10.[/td] [td](129)[/td] [td]Hakim Warrick[/td] [td]SF,PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11.[/td] [td](152)[/td] [td]Udonis Haslem[/td] [td]PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12.[/td] [td](157)[/td] [td]Rudy Fernandez[/td] [td]PG,SG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13.[/td] [td](180)[/td] [td]Josh Boone[/td] [td]PF,C[/td] [/tr][/table]

1. (2) LeBron James SF
2. (19) Josh Smith SF,PF
3. (22) Jose Calderon PG
4. (39) Kevin Durant SG,SF
5. (42) Emeka Okafor PF,C
6. (59) Peja Stojakovic SG,SF
7. (62) Al Horford PF,C
8. (79) Al Harrington PF,C
9. (82) Tony Parker PG
10. (99) Al Thornton SF,PF
11. (102) Brook Lopez PF,C
12. (119) Wilson Chandler SG,SF
13. (122) Rudy Fernandez PG,SG
14. (139) Tyrus Thomas SF,PF

[table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td](6)[/td] [td]Dwight Howard[/td] [td]C[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.[/td] [td](19)[/td] [td]Yao Ming[/td] [td]C[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.[/td] [td](30)[/td] [td]Brandon Roy[/td] [td]PG,SG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.[/td] [td](43)[/td] [td]Antawn Jamison[/td] [td]SF,PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.[/td] [td](54)[/td] [td]Stephen Jackson[/td] [td]SG,SF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6.[/td] [td](67)[/td] [td]Michael Beasley[/td] [td]SF,PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7.[/td] [td](78)[/td] [td]Richard Hamilton[/td] [td]SG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8.[/td] [td](91)[/td] [td]Luol Deng[/td] [td]SG,SF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.[/td] [td](102)[/td] [td]Zach Randolph[/td] [td]PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10.[/td] [td](115)[/td] [td]Marvin Williams[/td] [td]SF,PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11.[/td] [td](126)[/td] [td]Chris Duhon[/td] [td]PG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12.[/td] [td](139)[/td] [td]Chris Wilcox[/td] [td]PF,C[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13.[/td] [td](150)[/td] [td]Vladimir Radmanovic[/td] [td]PF[/td] [/tr][/table]
Best Fantasy Squad ever???
eek.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Nah I think I did pretty damn good for the 6th pick in a 12 man draft... My assists needs work but no one is touching my scoring and rebounding tho.
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

JA21, great help as usual.
A couple more question though.

I am considering on trading Grant Hill for Rudy Fernandez or Ridnour. I think both of those could possibly provide mroe assist overall, than Hill and probablymore stats overall. Maybe for Jianlin also?
I am also thinking or trying to trade McdyesS for Marc Gasol.
I am not set on Brewer either, it might nto be too possible but I think I would try to trade him for Thornton, maybe for Derrick Rose too.
Are those good ideas?

Originally Posted by M00DSWING7

[table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td](6)[/td] [td]Dwight Howard[/td] [td]C[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.[/td] [td](19)[/td] [td]Yao Ming[/td] [td]C[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.[/td] [td](30)[/td] [td]Brandon Roy[/td] [td]PG,SG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.[/td] [td](43)[/td] [td]Antawn Jamison[/td] [td]SF,PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.[/td] [td](54)[/td] [td]Stephen Jackson[/td] [td]SG,SF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6.[/td] [td](67)[/td] [td]Michael Beasley[/td] [td]SF,PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7.[/td] [td](78)[/td] [td]Richard Hamilton[/td] [td]SG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8.[/td] [td](91)[/td] [td]Luol Deng[/td] [td]SG,SF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.[/td] [td](102)[/td] [td]Zach Randolph[/td] [td]PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10.[/td] [td](115)[/td] [td]Marvin Williams[/td] [td]SF,PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11.[/td] [td](126)[/td] [td]Chris Duhon[/td] [td]PG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12.[/td] [td](139)[/td] [td]Chris Wilcox[/td] [td]PF,C[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13.[/td] [td](150)[/td] [td]Vladimir Radmanovic[/td] [td]PF[/td] [/tr][/table]
Best Fantasy Squad ever???
eek.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Nah I think I did pretty damn good for the 5th pick in a 12 man draft... My assists needs work but no one is touching my scoring and rebounding tho.
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
you took Dwight (maybe even Yao AND Roy) too early. his TO and FT% is going to kill you. You could have gotten Dwight in the second maybe thirdround. Also, your team is going to be riddled with injuries...good luck. Your team is basically going to be strong in one, MAYBE two categories

Back
Top Bottom