Official 2008 CLEVELAND INDIANS Season Thread (41-53): Momentum headed into the break.

Nice start but 1st and 3rd no outs and can't get 1 in....pathetic.

I liked what I saw from Laffey last year, and definitely this year...even if CC walks..the staff should be solid for a while.

Get your %%* back on the boat, Masa.
indifferent.gif

We !@%!*% suck.

We need this one tonight. But Laffey is probably due for a bad outing it would seem.

Great win last night.

Beautiful defense, good enough offense, and good enough pitching.

Besides hitting two home runs and making a great game-ending catch, they showed Grady talking to Asdrubal in the dugout after he got thrown out at third tryingto stretch a double into a triple; I thought that was good because he rarely gets vocal.

Hopefully something is starting to click. Also, Choo is up; hopefully he can make some kind of difference. 0-1 with a walk and a groundout with the basesloaded so far.

Unless things really turn around in the next 2-3 weeks...

It's time to say goodbye to CC...get somethin in return.

Dude don't hate on Casey, he's leading the league in RBI's right now. EDIT: ok maybe not, I must have misheard them on STO. Hate way.

Who is wearing Casey Blake's jersey tonight?
smh.gif

Good lord all these injuries and personal issues on the pitching staff are really killing the Rangers... The pitching still wouldn't be great, but throwingDoug Mathis and Scott Feldman out there every 5th day is a back breaker...

Back
Top Bottom