Official 2008 CLEVELAND INDIANS Season Thread (41-53): Momentum headed into the break.

Mastny is starting tonight??

Westbrook back on the DL..

If we can ever get CC, Faus, Lee, Westbrook, Laffey and Byrd healthy and throwin.....

Mastny is starting tonight??
What?!
laugh.gif

Mastny and Lewis go right back down to AAA.
laugh.gif

Slocum isn't going to be any help either, though; he's been buns this year in Buffalo.

Rick Bauer is the key here (1.54, 1.16, 15 saves out of 17 opportunities, 23.1 innings, 17 hits, 4 runs, 30 K, 10 BB). And he better be, because word isBetancourt has been hurt, too. Add him to the list.
tired.gif

On the Jake Westbrook front, the news does not sound good. The veteran right-hander could be facing surgery or a long stay on the disabled list.
"I don't think we're going to have a positive result from this," said General Manager Mark Shapiro, referring to Westbrook.
Christ.
tired.gif

I ended up with the Texas broadcast the other night...and they gave the name..

"Big League Choo"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
The ball is flying tonight...

Hicks really needs to take the glass windows out of the concourse behind home plate... The park would play much more evenly if wind could flow freely outbehind home plate...

Oh and since this is the Indians thread, I figure I owe you guys some thanks...

Max Ramirez is going .376/.456/.694/1.150 with 14 HRs, 42 RBI, 40 Runs, 70 hits in 52 games at AA... Good for probably the best numbers at the plate of anyminor leaguer so far this year.
laugh.gif

Stud.

IF BEN FRANSISCO IS NOT IN THE LINEUP EVERYDAY FROM HERE ON OUT.......I'LL GO TO OHIO AND SMACK WEDGE

Grady showin some pop lately, nice to see.

smh.gif
All these damn errors... Ponson isn't pitching that badly, either.

Alright, so forget what I said about Bauer.
grin.gif

GARKOOO.
pimp.gif

Max Ramirez is going .376/.456/.694/1.150 with 14 HRs, 42 RBI, 40 Runs, 70 hits in 52 games at AA... Good for probably the best numbers at the plate of any minor leaguer so far this year.
laugh.gif

smh.gif

I actually forgot we shipped him for Kenny until just now. That was Victor's replacement, no doubt.

When Hafner gets back, he better be batting 6th; this 1-5 is beautiful and shouldn't be interrupted.

Dellucci can still walk off a cliff, no matter what he does.

I'm telling you, Wedge came up with a systematically perfect lineup; totally revitalized the offense.

I don't know what the hell he can do about the bullpen, though.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom