[| -- Official 2008 "Glow In The Dark" Tour: KanYe, Lupe, N.E.R.D. & Rihanna Post -- |]

DAMN it!

Show was awesome but a few things i was pissed about. (va beach)

1. like everyone else...we missed lupe except for the last song! cuz they actually started on time... (bbbbbooooooooooooo!)
2. They didn't sell the Lupe hoodie
3. freaking tornado watch and the rain sucked
4. Lupe didn't perform tts with yeezy
5. no freaking CRS

good things

1. Skateboard P. caressed my hand
smile.gif

2. Our seats were awesome!
3. Kanye performs like nothing I have ever seen before in my life

Im trying to go to another one lol

Everybody talking about missing Lupe and the show starting early or on time is making me nervous. I'm getting there extra early so I don't miss Lu!That would ruin my whole night.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

DAMN it!

Show was awesome but a few things i was pissed about. (va beach)

1. like everyone else...we missed lupe except for the last song! cuz they actually started on time... (bbbbbooooooooooooo!)
2. They didn't sell the Lupe hoodie
3. freaking tornado watch and the rain sucked
4. Lupe didn't perform tts with yeezy
5. no freaking CRS

good things

1. Skateboard P. caressed my hand
smile.gif

2. Our seats were awesome!
3. Kanye performs like nothing I have ever seen before in my life

Im trying to go to another one lol

aint that the truth, the lupe hoody was fire in person.
LUPE DIDNT PERFORM TOUCH THE SKY...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif

freakin TORNADOS.... even kanye mentioned it in the skit lol

How in the world does FAMLAY FORGET HIS OWN LYRICS??? that ++$ pissed me off big time.

they didnt perform the everyone nose remix even though they just finished it in the studio an hour before the show...

they did lupe real dirty by effin up his mic. he got pissed walked off stage then came back into the crowd. HYPE!
me and my dude were the hypest peoplein orchestra seating during NERD, spazzin on the chairs and tossin beer. HILARIOUS!

got to meet lupe and skateboard P, and mr. matthew santos was killing it.

on another note, i felt bad for everybody in lawn because of the tsunami type weather, but yall did get some better seats eventually.
and to the dancing battle which got mad people hype, yall aint have nothing on the smoking 101 seminar in the mens restroom LMAO.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and the last thing, honestly in order of hypeness 1.NERD 2.LUPE 3.KANYE ... rihanna doesnt even qualify and it did look pretty packed when lupe came on, sothats a plus.

^So on your ticket it said show started @ 6:30? People are saying that they started earlier than what is originally on their tickets.

minus the tornado & rihanna, hands down the best concert ive been to.
well, since the hard knock life tour in 1999.

kanyes set was so
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Biggmyke

homecoming and the songs afterward were considered an encore, sir.

he spoke to the crowd a bit at the end of the show and during some of the songs name dropped some cities.

he fixed the guest perfomers with doing the song with lupe. #1 aint even his song, you think hes gonna let someone else have the stage during his set? hell nah

in my eyes as well as many others who were working at the show, this is the best put together show we've seen in a long long long time
First off, I dont buy that Homecoming and the songs afterwards were the encore. PLain and simply, no they were not. He never left the stage and therewas no break between his set and what you call the encore. So Im sorry, you are wrong. It was not an encore. Period. End of Story. As far as him allowing Lupeto come out and do touch the sky, thats good. But your assessment "you think hes gonna let someone else have the stage during his set? hell nah" isEXACTLY my problem with Kanye. Why the hell wouldnt he share the stage? Oh yeah....because he is arrogant as hell. Its not like he would be sharing the stagewith a nobody. Pharrell isnt exactly a small time artist. Who cares if it is Pharrells song? The song is fire and the crowd would have definitely loved it. Iwent and saw Jay-Z two nights after Kanye. And not only did he have no problem sharing the stage with Mary, but he actually came out at the begining ofMary's set. You think Kanye would do that? Nope. And this is JAY Z. Bottom line is Kanye's arrogance prevented a really really good show from becomingone of the best shows ever.

PLain and simply, no they were not. He never left the stage and there was no break between his set and what you call the encore. So Im sorry, you are wrong. It was not an encore. Period. End of Story.
grin.gif
kanye did walk off stage in dallas for about 5 minutes... afew ppl started gettin out of their seats but the the crowd was still goin nuts, then u hear the keys to homecoming and mad ppl were tryna scramble back intotheir spots... Ye runs back onstage in fresh clothes and goes on the perform homecoming then touch the sky with lupe... sounds like an encore to me

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by Lupe Fiasco

IF YOU ARE GOING TO AN UPCOMING "GLOW IN THE DARK" TOUR DATE! PLEASE GET IN TO THE VENUE AND IN YOUR SEAT BEFORE 7PM, TO CATCH THE ENTIRE SHOW...IF NOT YOU WILL DEF MISS LUPE FIASCO AND N.E.R.D. - BEEN GETTING ALOT OF MESSAGE ABOUT PEOPLE MISSING OUR SHOW..

ALSO, DEF BE ON TIME AT 6:00PM WHEN DOORS OPEN AT THE VENUE FOR THE MADISON SQUARE GARDEN SHOW NEXT WEEK. YOUR NOT GONNA WANNA MISS ANY OF THE SHOW IN NYC OR ANYWHERE FOR THAT MATTER.

FNF UP & AWAY!!

eek.gif
6pm

I know that NYC show is gonna be crazy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't think it's Kanye's arrogance coming into play when he doesn't bring our Pharrell for 'Number 1". He's had a history ofbringing out artists at major events to perform songs he was featured on, I guess for some reason he doesn't feel the need to do it.

Yo T-Dot to answer your question about Kanye bringing out guests, check my post. The GOOD Music crew was out in the audience watching the show, though Ye doesintroduce Tony Williams and the female singer at the end

and why are so many people upset about no performance of "Number 1"?? that song is wack as hell
and I doubt everyone would know it well enough to really rock to it

Originally Posted by ZSong

Yo T-Dot to answer your question about Kanye bringing out guests, check my post. The GOOD Music crew was out in the audience watching the show, though Ye does introduce Tony Williams and the female singer at the end

and why are so many people upset about no performance of "Number 1"?? that song is wack as hell
and I doubt everyone would know it well enough to really rock to it

Good looks and the last point you made was exactly what I meant when I mentioned earlier that Ye/P might have other reasons not to do that song.

^At the San Jose show Lupe went on at exactly 7...but other folks have been sayin he started before 7 so get there before 7...

Originally Posted by inNoutluvr

can someone pease get the intro to lupes set :0.

that shty was amazing over the justice beat.

it's in this thread somewhere.

can't wait for justice to finish the whole album
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThaHunGer4more

what time should I get there? I'm not trying to miss Lupe
MSG!!!
read the post a little above yours. lupe made a bulletin on myspace saying specifically for people going to the msg show to get there at 6. which iswhat im doing because i dont wanna miss a thing word to aerosmith

Back
Top Bottom