[| -- Official 2008 "Glow In The Dark" Tour: KanYe, Lupe, N.E.R.D. & Rihanna Post -- |]

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I copped the black tee with the big bear head wearing the shades.

$35 for that piece of crap.
laugh.gif

Ah well, it was a once in a lifetime thing.

I copped the same black with the bear n shades, but they charged us LA heads $40
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

if anyone has a NERD brain is for lovers tee in a L or XL for sale or know where i can copp.. lemme know! i didnt know that auction on ebay ended already =(

^man i tried to bid on it, went for 36$ then ship!

i'm glad that i LyricaLJKilla i got me and the mrs. though, i'll shoot you some money a bit early, unless you're financially straight

honestly...cannot wait to rock that this summer ......

LAR, what time are you getting there?

Anyone know what time I should get there if I dont want to miss anything?

get inside the building at 630 if it starts at 730...

i was in my seat for a good hr just chillin and lookin at females
laugh.gif
...andas youve been hearing...lupe WILL be EXACTLY on time

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

There was way too many females at MSG.

im saying though
eek.gif

and i hooked up a girl i know with a ticket(she wasnt in my section she was in the bleeeders)...needless to say...it was difficult to look at her when i was on the line and look at the other qualitycheeks in the house
laugh.gif

For those going to the Camden show. The tix say it starts at 7pm, but Lupe's MySpace says 6pm. Might want to get there a bit early. Hopefully the lawn willbe dry too, cause those are the only tix I could get. Hah.

JaFlash, on the tickets it says doors at 7, on Lupes website it says doors at 6, and every other show has had doors at 6 and show at 7, so im thinkin aboutgettin there around 6 615 then just chillin in the parking lot if i have to

Was at the show tonight

Lupe straight killed it with barely anyone in the venue, he went off like it was a packed house

NERD was downright crazy, had the crowd so hyped, Spaz was nuts when Chris Brown came and and lupe came out with a bowl of capn crunch and was eatin it onstage, no lie

Rihanna, paper planes was decent, but didnt really feel the performance, her voice got to me

Kanye....what can i say, dude straight killed it, so much emotion, no other rapper could put down a performance like that

Media Outlets in each respective city really needs to put it out there that this show starts on time so cats don't miss Lupe's set.
laugh.gif

Crazy show.. Unfortunately, like many at the Hartford show I missed Lupe...It took soooo long to get in..I think they should have held him off for a littlethough, since it was obvious people were trying to get in, and not many were in yet... And Chris Brown was there??...My friend goes to me "IS THAT CHRISBROWN"...but then I never got to see him..Damn thats wierd...He shoulda came out for Umbrella...

Originally Posted by Jordan on my feet

lupe came out with a bowl of capn crunch and was eatin it on stage, no lie
laugh.gif

I was there and he also had the captain crunch box which he later threw into the crowd. I'll write a more detailed report of the show later.

SHOW WAS BANANAS! I didn't realize there were so many hypebeasts in CT
laugh.gif

Lupe:
Shouldn't have been first, his set was too short and it was a half full crowd. Dude rocked it tho, he's a true showman. When he did Go Go gadget
eek.gif

N.E.R.D
eek.gif
eek.gif

Even tho they were the least known... They. Killed. It
"Spazz" live is Sick! When they played it me and ppl were...Spazzin, then Chris Brown came out wit Lupe and the whole Arena bugged out. Then I knewsome of the chicks on stage dancin wit Pharrell. Anyone peep that chick takin P's hat and he took it back?
roll.gif

Rihanna did her thing but she was really there for the ladies and the all the White people. She was lookin right tho
pimp.gif

Kanye
smh.gif
eek.gif

Dude blacked out. That 1.5 hrs was heaven (nh). His set was next level. He performed his greatest hits. I Wonder, Flashing Lights, Can't Tell Me Nothin,Good Life & Touch The Sky live was all crazzy
eek.gif
. You what I noticed tho. If it wasn't Graduation or maaaybe Late Reg. The majority of the whitefolks were all confused. The ones sittin next to me were lookin at me durin College Dropout cuts like
eyes.gif
"What is this?"
laugh.gif
Real Fans I tellyou.

Overall Kanye > N.E.R.D > Lupe > Rihanna

Yea, it puts a lot of things into perspective tho. I mean they raped the merchandise
laugh.gif
. Shirts, shades, glow sticks and the $9 chicken strip & fry combo
smh.gif

YO! So peep the story...

I found out last night that a homie of mine's uncle is working stage set-up on the tour. His uncle got him in for free and he was at the Charlotte andRaleigh shows BACKSTAGE hooping with Kanye, Chris Brown, and others before both shows. Dude showed me the pictures and everything. But here's the kicker. Iwent to the Raleigh show with a homboy of mine who knew dude was going to be at the Raleigh show AND that he was going to be backstage. All he had todo was call dude and we would've not only been back there but also would've chilled N.E.R.D. after the show. His response when we asked himwhy he didn't call homie, he tells dude: "I told you we were going to be there earlier that week. I ain't bout to be calling you to remind youlike I'm one of your %$!+."
smh.gif

Debating driving to the Chi next Friday. DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom