[| -- Official 2008 "Glow In The Dark" Tour: KanYe, Lupe, N.E.R.D. & Rihanna Post -- |]

Originally Posted by cakah0lic

Originally Posted by FPListheillest

Pics of the purple and green N.E.R.D. tees please?

Ask and you shall receive.

Thanks my man.. now Ima have to spend 100 on shirts tomorrow
tired.gif

i'm
mad.gif
frown.gif
that i won't be in toronto watching 'ye perform live. seeing my man,mr. west live would be sick. ticket prices were ridic and way out of my range when i looked em up on stubhub. i'm tempted to take the trek up from buffaloand get some scalper tickets but
eyes.gif

it's supposed to be 45 and rainy though. i know some of the amphitheatre is covered, but most isn't. that'd suck if it's raining combined withthe cold. i don't get why it wouldn't be at the air canda centre.

to all who are going, have fun ya lucky %+!%#.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThaHunGer4more

I still get chills thinking about the msg concert, I watch vids on youtube repeatedly lol

word my dude. i been watching youtube vid's of EVERY performance since 4/20. ishh is too epic.

How was the MTL show lastnight? My boys messaged me this morning saying "WOW" and nothing else. The diddy video got my hyped. Can't wait.

^dont they allow cameras?

How much are the tshirts in USD? I just want to compare with CDN at the show. Im guessing they will be around the same price.

edit:
nvm, but do you think they have a camera check? lol :/ im not sure if i want to risk it, i just got my camera a few months ago
mad.gif

[h4]General Rules:[/h4]No Outside alcohol; No Glass containers, cans, lawn chairs, weapons, unsealed plastic bottles, coolers, picnic baskets
No outside food or drink
No Cameras of any sort
No Recording equipment of any sort
No smoking within any seating or standing area of the Amphitheatre
No re-entry
No Strollers

Last time I was at the Ampitheatre they did a heavy check, getting people to take off shoes etc....I'm still bringing my Camera. The weather today isTERRIBLE looking like Fall out there, mad cold and windy.
smh.gif

Show is a few hours away, N.E.R.D. is doing a performance today on MTV Canada @ The Toronto Studios before the show.

The Toronto show was AMAZING. EVERYONE killed it. Lupe's set was short but N.E.R.D and even riahnna was nice. Kanye put so much passion into theperformance the crowd was mad amped. I liked the lil storyline he had going on also,good show.

Back
Top Bottom