[| -- Official 2008 "Glow In The Dark" Tour: KanYe, Lupe, N.E.R.D. & Rihanna Post -- |]

Went the to Hartford show last night and was an hour and a half late due to traffic on the I95.
smh.gif
Got there as soon as Rhianna came on, her set wasenh...kinda dug her little rendition of paper planes. Kanye's set lived up to all the hype on this board. Dude put on a SHOW. Was kindatight I missed Lupe & NERD. I caught NERD earlier this year on their promo tour.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! So peep the story...

I found out last night that a homie of mine's uncle is working stage set-up on the tour. His uncle got him in for free and he was at the Charlotte and Raleigh shows BACKSTAGE hooping with Kanye, Chris Brown, and others before both shows. Dude showed me the pictures and everything. But here's the kicker. I went to the Raleigh show with a homboy of mine who knew dude was going to be at the Raleigh show AND that he was going to be backstage. All he had to do was call dude and we would've not only been back there but also would've chilled N.E.R.D. after the show. His response when we asked him why he didn't call homie, he tells dude: "I told you we were going to be there earlier that week. I ain't bout to be calling you to remind you like I'm one of your %$!+."
smh.gif

Debating driving to the Chi next Friday. DF!!!

well thats pretty lame!!

This is late, haven't had the same comp access as I usually do but, I went to the show in MSG and had a great time. I was surprised by N.E.R.D, I likedthem more than I thought I would, might have to get an album or two. Overall great show.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Sad thing is I heard Spazz for the first time live, so I don't even wanna try to listen to the studio version.
laugh.gif

That's how it went for me as well. Heard them wreck Spaz in San Diego....then the studio version leaked a week ago...and I'm all
eyes.gif
over it.

You know N.E.R.D. intended for Spaz to be one of those songs best understood live....cuz that ishhh gets it hyyyyyyped like a mutha.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Sad thing is I heard Spazz for the first time live, so I don't even wanna try to listen to the studio version.
laugh.gif

When Pharell went into the bridge...omg
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

thats about the only thing thats still hot on the studio version...im sorry this is just not as knockin without Pharell's outlandish dance moves andLupe dancing around stage like hes too cool for that @%@!
laugh.gif

and yeah i only saw spazz online once...then stopped it knowin i was going to GITD....if theres no GITD DVD
indifferent.gif
....id prefer MSG but if they dont make a DVD out of the CHI show
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! So peep the story...

I found out last night that a homie of mine's uncle is working stage set-up on the tour. His uncle got him in for free and he was at the Charlotte and Raleigh shows BACKSTAGE hooping with Kanye, Chris Brown, and others before both shows. Dude showed me the pictures and everything. But here's the kicker. I went to the Raleigh show with a homboy of mine who knew dude was going to be at the Raleigh show AND that he was going to be backstage. All he had to do was call dude and we would've not only been back there but also would've chilled N.E.R.D. after the show. His response when we asked him why he didn't call homie, he tells dude: "I told you we were going to be there earlier that week. I ain't bout to be calling you to remind you like I'm one of your %$!+."
smh.gif

Debating driving to the Chi next Friday. DF!!!

Damn.
laugh.gif

And drive to Chi-town next Friday. That might be a special event since that's his hometown.

I cannot wait for Friday's show at the UC....I got my official Kanye GITD shirt the other day....i'm soo amped

I have 4 days! I am so ready. The time issues are pissing me off. Tickets say 7, the Palace of Auburn Hills website says 7 but then Lupe's myspace says 6.I'll be there @ 5:30, cause I will be highly upset if I miss Lupe's performance.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

ANyway to get any of the clothing if you didn't go to the show?

As far as I know.....you can get Kanye's merchandise that's sold at the shows online on his site.

As for the other artists, I think their stuff is sold at the show only.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

ANyway to get any of the clothing if you didn't go to the show?

As far as I know.....you can get Kanye's merchandise that's sold at the shows online on his site.

As for the other artists, I think their stuff is sold at the show only.

And that is why you're my new favorite NT'r =D....

requested off work today...most likely getting tickets on friday
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So stoked for June GITD in AZ and 3 nights of Pearl Jam in the Northeast
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Haha wooord. I see you daaznfella.

Yo PJ, scoop those tickets ASAP son!!!

This will be the 2nd GITD stop where we'll both attend but have no clue who we both are. Aha.

Damn, consider that purple one copped.
Want that Brain is for Lovers one too.

Back
Top Bottom