OFFICIAL 2008 NBA Draft Lottery 5/20

I got the Bible on my table right now. I went to church everyday last week for this moment*
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

*maybe I lied but it's worth it at this juncture
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

That Boston fan kills me every time.
roll.gif

if boston fails to win a championship with the "big 3" and oden and durant win some chips
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

i dont understand why knicks didnt tank it at the end of last year

Trust me, it boggles my mind on the regular. You can ask this gentleman why we mysteriously went on a 3 game winning streak
indifferent.gif

edited for precautionary reasons*
nerd.gif

i have a feeling the clippers get number one, pull an olowakandi and grab brook lopez. haha
but my predictions are
memphis
seattle
miami
twolves
clippers-mayo

If Knicks get #1 pick..
5 more pages in less than 5 minutes

In case of good/bad karma, heres my take on who might win the draft today.

Miami wont win the draft because: They let go of Penny Hardaway to replace him with....luke jackson and a bunch of nobodies
frown.gif

NY Knicks probably wont win the draft because of a lot of negative energy surrounding the garden (James, Randolph, etc).

Bucks: I dont want them to win. They just don't seem to know what they are doing.

TWolves: Might be a toss up from good and bad karma here. Traded KG away and hes having a successful year at Boston, but at the same time, their gm has notdone anything to help Latrell Sprewell's financial problems.

Sacramento Kings: got screwed last year by winning that extra game or two (would have been #6 at the draft, hence, getting the #1 pick: Oden). Might getscrewed again this year because of Kenny Thomas.

Bobcats: They won't get lucky because of Jordan and another Brown.

Nets: Jay Z might not win it all with his lucky lefty gist. Unless he touches everything today with his left hand.

Chicago: Some good luck has befallen the Bulls in recent years with high draft picks, although they have not capitalized on them much. With their history ofgoodluck, they might pull it off again this year but i feel that the Chandler issue and the Wallace issue might haunt them.
Who might win:

Grizzlies: good karma from giving Gasol to the lakers and setting pau "free"

Trailblazers: lots of good vibes on this one...pretty much overhauled their image and plus Bradon Roy seems to be goodluck for them (though hes notparticipating tonight)

Warriors: the best team ever not to reach the playoffs. I really feel that they have lost those last couple of games for a reason. Got screwed by derek fisherand the refs on that one crucial game. Might get screwed for not playing their big man, not paying barnes, holding out on bdiddys contract, and not tradingPietrus.

Back
Top Bottom