Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 2 Thread: Lakers @ Boston 6/8 6PM PST Game On ABC HD

We got out rebounded by one we shot nearly 50% we made all our free throws, we made 5 more shots than them (10 or 11 points), 1 more three pointer and we loseby six?
indifferent.gif

I want to see Phil take Vlad out and put Kobe at the 3 with Sasha at the 2.
That's the line up he used/uses in the 4th quarter of close games anyway.
Sasha is a pesky defender that can bother Ray Allen and Kobe could get to try and stop Pierce.

I feel that Phil is too worried on what Vlad can do on the offensive end(in terms of spacing, size, shooting) and not focusing on the fact that he can'tguard Pierce on the offensive side of the ball.
You wouldn't lose much in terms of shooting with Vlad out and Sasha in anyway

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by LA Laker Devotee

yup...all the points in the paint come from had aggressive drives to the basket...smh

Agressive drives to the basket? Is that Paul Pierce? This isn't the WWE, despite the acting skills. Lakers got hacked and called for nothing at times through the game, despite shooting more in the paint.

Face it, you team faked game 1 and cheated to get game 2.

Feel proud of your team.
Facepalm

I previously stated im not a fan of either team..so in that case...

fail2.jpg

lakers would've gotten more calls if they didnt settle for jump shots all the time.....yall are down two...you all will win game three though.....but itsbasically over for the lakers....

I fell asleep during the second quarter. Turn on my laptop. Check the score from last night's game and find the Lakers lost again!?!?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Wellactually I'm not a fan of either team but you L.A. fans must be livid. Didn't watch the game, but read some of the disgruntled comments from Lakersfans on this board. Better luck in L.A. Game 3. (If ya'll don't win this next one...........IT'S OVER!)
wink.gif

i'm watching the replay of the game on ESPN right now, and how the hell did Radmonovic get away with that travel late in the 4th quarter on that dunk? Itwas a very easy call to make.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LA Laker Devotee

^they outscored us by 18 at the ft line.

A more evenly called game would've been a blowout in the Lakers favour.
it was 38-10. a 28 point ft advantage
sick.gif

Originally Posted by HotSpitta26

lakers would've gotten more calls if they didnt settle for jump shots all the time.....yall are down two...you all will win game three though.....but its basically over for the lakers....

indifferent.gif
, doesn't even deserve a written rebuttal. The lakers hadmore shots and points in the paint. So what the %*#% are you talking about.

smh.gif
at kobe not TOUCHING the ball when we needed a shot the most.

indifferent.gif
at number 18 (can't even type his name) shooting a contested 3. I saw this coming way earlier in the season, he feels himself too much and he's notthat N.

I still don't think we will lose this series..... Kobe is sliding down the "greatest of all time" chart.

The Refs completely ++*++* the Lakers. My goodness, can it be any obvious that the league wants the Celtics to win the chip. The Lakers had 40 points in thepaint compared to the Celtics 34, yet they shoot 38 free throws compare to only 10 for the Lakers? 38 to 10??? Are you %#+$@! kidding me? LeonPowe of all people outshoot our entire team from the free throw line?

Celtics:
45 perimeter shots
23 shots in the key
38 free throws

Lakers:
42 perimeter shots
41 shots in the key
10 free throws

Yet the Celtics were the more "aggressive" team? You can miss me with that the "lakers were settling for jumpers,soft jump shooting team"bull *@#% .

I can only imagine if the Lakers had this type of advantage and only won by 6, the media and later haters would be having a total b!tch fit. I can only hopethe Lakers get this kind of homecookin in la that the celts has had thus far in these first 2 games.

and then it suddenly turned into a hispanic vs. black thing and it got outta control. !%@@ was bananas!!
LOL. Fans acting stupid.

It's kinda funny how there are so many hispanic Laker fans when there is only 1 hispanic player in the NBA, Najera who shouldn't even be considered asan NBA player. lol just loving the game?

Originally Posted by FYALADY

and then it suddenly turned into a hispanic vs. black thing and it got outta control. !%@@ was bananas!!
LOL. Fans acting stupid.

It's kinda funny how there are so many hispanic Laker fans when there is only 1 hispanic player in the NBA, Najera who shouldn't even be considered as an NBA player. lol just loving the game?

alien.gif
There are only two white players on the Celtics, and both of themsuck. Yet all I see is white people in the crowd. Stupid right?

Celtics:
45 perimeter shots
23 shots in the key
38 free throws

Lakers:
42 perimeter shots
41 shots in the key
10 free throws

Soak it in Celtic fans, ya'll know you don't deserve that win last night after the most obvious lob-sided match since...well I don't remember.

Celtics are a bunch of cheats that don't deserve to win. For them to be the "feel good" story of the league this year I feel sick. Since when didplayers "deserve" a ring? A championship is earnt and to be quite frank, the Celtics have only played decent against a half-assed Detroit team. Fromtheir leaders being a fake to blowing a 22pt 4th quarter lead to then be bailed out by the officials AGAIN, this will be right up there with Dyayne Wade andMiami's 2006 championship hoax.

I wonder what the odds are on the NBA admitting this foul game in a similar way to admitting the Brent Barry foul should've been called?

laugh.gif
I'm still chuckling at Leon Powe go 3/4 court off the dribble andgo in for an uncontested dunk. Great defense by the Lakers.

Back
Top Bottom