..:Official 2008 NL Central Thread:..Congratulations Chicago Cubs...:

any news on derosa? we can't afford to lose that guy.

theyre saying we have a big storm heading towards the northeast... the game at shea BETTER not get cancelled tonight!!! i've had my tickets since july!

it was supposed to be an exciting week.. but if the cubs game get rained out and mccain chickens out of the debate tomorrow.. i'll be #*&#% pissed!(that was for you, tylerdub!
smile.gif
)

Mark DeRosa has come a long way throughout his Braves days he never was the power hitter he is today 21 HR's and 87 RBI good for him and he plays anyposition Lou tells him to play.

Hopefully DeRosa comes back healthy for you guys.

^
You dont want it with the Cubs and you know it. We are just gonna end your season.
The Mets are 9-6 vs the fish this year.
The Cubs are 8-5 vs. the brewer and 6-0 in Wrigley Field North.
Dempster and Lilly will want to end the regular season well.
Micah Hoffpauir looks like a man on a mission to prove something, and i expect he will get a lot of playing time.

^^ THANKS!

hey.. where can i find full replays of games? i got like 5 calls during the game last night when i was at shea and people were telling me they had a closeup ofme with a hood on over my cubs gear for a good 15 seconds! i want it! haha.

hoffpaur was a BEAST last night!

GO CUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

I never thought these words would come out of my mouth, but GO CUBS!!!!!
eek.gif

But I'm on board too, I do NOT want to see Milwaukee make the playoffs.

Originally Posted by mks33

^^ THANKS!

hey.. where can i find full replays of games? i got like 5 calls during the game last night when i was at shea and people were telling me they had a closeup of me with a hood on over my cubs gear for a good 15 seconds! i want it! haha.

GO CUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure about online, but if you have Comcast digital, they have on demand replays for the night's previous games.

Originally Posted by aRog27

Originally Posted by mks33

^^ THANKS!

hey.. where can i find full replays of games? i got like 5 calls during the game last night when i was at shea and people were telling me they had a closeup of me with a hood on over my cubs gear for a good 15 seconds! i want it! haha.

GO CUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure about online, but if you have Comcast digital, they have on demand replays for the night's previous games.

Yep - but you have to have HD...its not on regular ON DEMAND.

AM 1 FIEND and JCH3, welcome aboard! We'll gladly stomp the Brew Crew this weekend for ya!

I'll be in Milwaukee tomorrow to watch our Cubbies at Miller Park aka Wrigley North. I'll have pics Sunday. If anyone Milwaukee NTers wanna meet upfor a beer I'll be at Milwaukee Ale House downtown after the game! Hit me up on Gmail if you are going!

Have a good weekend! October is just around the corner....

i hope they play hard against the brewers...i could understand sitting out on teams who are not playoff bound but a team that you might have to play in thepost season why not end their hopes and dreams + it looks like their bats are heating up

the Crew has knocked some CLUTCH hr's this week...for the first time in my lifetime, they could be playing in October
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

glorious

As this thread winds down, I just want to say thanks to all the guys who contributed. It was fun, and the best NL Central thread that I've been a part of.The rollercoaster of emotions that we've all gone through with our teams, and between ourselves just adds to the experience we've had.
It's amazing that the 08 playoffs are a few days away.

Good luck to everyone next year. We'll see if the Brewers join the Cubs as NL Central reps, if not, I hope the Cubs play well and represent for yourdivision.

There may be longer threads, but I have no doubt that the 2008 NL Central thread was the BEST baseball thread on NikeTalk...period.

It was a blast guys.

Go Cubs!!!

Why does Lou keep pulling a Dusty with Howry? I have no idea, no reason why he is still pitching for us. Let alone making the playoff roster. Mark my words,quote it. That could spell trouble. Dude is a bum. The 08 Alfonseca.

PLAYOFFS BABY!!!!!!!!!!
FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE MY TEAM IS GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS.
YOU DO NOT KNOW THE JOY IM FEELING RIGHT NOW
THIS CITY IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE
BREW CREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CC
BRAUN
BREWERS
PLAYOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSs

Back
Top Bottom